Simple

Yoongi Bonus Ending

By the end of the party, you had come to terms with your feelings. The three boys took you back to Namjoon's house. Namjoon dragged Hoseok to help him stop Seokjin and Taehyung from strangling each other. Jinyo was overwhelmed, trying to stop it. Junsuh and Jaegyu weren't sure they wanted to get involved. The rest of the parents were confused about Seokjin's behavior, but it seemed like your Mom had money on Taehyung winning. Either way, the two were plucked apart eventually to your mother's dismay. Meanwhile that all happened, you followed Yoongi over to his mom and Mr. Yoo. It seemed like Yoongi didn't mind people referring to Mr. Yoo as his stepfather anymore, but still wanted to keep some slight distance.

You ended up spending a majority of the party with Yoongi after that. Whether it be talking with his family or eating snacks with him in the corner. Yoongi and you spent time together just like when you first came to Sehwang. He was your first friend after all. It felt natural to spend time with him even though he did tease you a lot. What a little punk. He's lucky that you like him. That's what you thought to yourself before realizing the promise you made to yourself. You'll figure out your feelings once the contest is over. As you spoke to Yoongi, you thought about it seriously.

There was nothing stopping you from accepting the fact that your heart kept leaning towards him. Even when you had moments with the other boys, Yoongi made your heart race more. His face would stay longer in your mind. He affected you more than you would have liked. When Hyunho asked you out, you knew you couldn't accept. Not with Yoongi being more than a crush. It was strange. If Yoongi wasn't a crush then what was he? You were stuck on those thoughts as your parents drove back home. Sitting in the back seat, you stared out the window imagining what it would be like to walk next to Min Yoongi as his girlfriend.

These thoughts were going to be the death of you. As Mom drove back home, Dad was worried about you. Once again you were squealing in the back seat and thinking about giving Yoongi a lunch box with a heart made out of food. Wouldn't the be cute? It so would be! Dad asked if you were okay while Mom told him that you were fine. You just found out the one you wanted to be with at the moment. How your Mom always knew before you is beyond you. Dad asked if what she was saying was true. Biting your lip, you mumbled that you had Yoongi on your mind. Mom and Dad glanced at each other, smiling to themselves. They didn't say anything to your surprise. You thought they would tease you or cry about it. Instead, Mom and Dad kept their eyes on the road.

They're weird so you'll let it slide. For now, you were going to figure out a way to get Yoongi to become your boyfriend. It probably won't be too hard. At least you hope. Blushing to yourself, you remembered all the times that Yoongi has given you mixed messages. If he truly meant his flirting then you hope what you're about to do is going to work. Since spring break has started, you were just going to rest today. But tomorrow is when the plan goes into effect! You texted Yoongi on Sunday, asking if he wanted to go to Midnight Measure. Maybe something to get you guys back into the old schedule of sneaking out at midnight. Yoongi immediately accepted with enthusiasm. He was ready to get back into it and you were happy about that.

Operation confess to Yoongi was in progress! The plan was to confess to him at the place where he finally let you know the most important secret about himself. Yoongi didn't have a friend to talk to about where he sneaked off to. He separated the rest of his life from his passion. He couldn't mention it to his parents at the time and his fanboys were all his hyungs who had their own jobs and responsibilities once they left the building. You were the first person Yoongi truly let himself be vulnerable to and you were incredibly grateful to him for that. Out of that, you've gained one of the best friends in the entire world who you'll gladly support to the end.