Chapter 2 -death-

-WITH THE FATHER-

He leans forward looking at the man in front of him. He was wearing a soldiers outfit, and he was relaxed. "What is the deal?" he smirks and the man smiles. 

"If you give me your daughter tonight, your son will marry my daughter, and won't have to join the army. Unless he wants to join?"

"lets see, I do want my son to join the army when he is of age. But my daughter.... so after my son  is out of the army, your daughter will marry my son? so why do you need my daughter?"

"lets say, some of the men like to have fun~"

"she can't give birth to a child. Which it is a disappointed, but take any tax off me from my ex-wife then we have a deal." he says, and they shack hands and Y/n walks into the room. 

"fa-ther how could you." tears were falling. "I thought you loved me..."

"you were such a disappointment, maybe you could be useful to the men who want fun, sex-slave. Your now his, brat" he stands walking to her. "you leaving with him now, say goodbye to your brother because you won't see him ever again" he says, and the suitor stands up. 

"go pack miss, Y/n" he says, and she leaves. She packs up and walks to her brother's room. She knocks and he opens the door. 

"what do you want sister?" he says angry. 

"I want to say goodbye, I love you" she kisses him on the head and he gets confused. "I hope one day I get to see you" she leaves him alone, and walks outside, she looked to the forest, and saw him. The tall man with no face. 

"y/n lets go" the man says, and she grabs a broom, and hits him and starts to run to the forest. The man chases her, and lost her once they get there. She kept running. She tripped and fell down the hill. She rolls down, and hits her head which knocked her out.

(Y/n's POV). Before she blackout.

I walked into the barn and grab a brown suit case. I started to pack my cloths it was hard. Knowing that I will never see my brother and never earn back my father's love. I put everything in the carage. I went back inside and said my last goodbyes toy brother. He is still young, but he will realize what happened to me. I walk out. My father is talking to my new owner. They see me and father walks past me into the house. I look towards the forest. The tall man with no face stares at me. I was confused.

Then it moves his hand up and makes a motion for me to run to him. I trusted him for some reason. I grab a broom after noticing my owner about to grab me. He hit him with the broom and ran, I ran into the woods. The tall man disappeared after I started to run but I didn't care.

The forest was big, but I ran. I knew that the suitor was following but I just ran. My cloths started to tare, but it didn't matter to me. Then I trip. It was a hole that my foot fell upon. I fell down the hill. I hit the bottom and blacked out. I don't remember much but I opened my eyes to see a creature. It was walking to me, more like crawling. I moved and it attacked me. I bleed more, then the tall man appeared over my near death body. He turned into the boy, he was still tall but not as tall. He leaned over me and it seemed like he kissed me on the forehead but it was hard to tell because of his mask...wait that isn't a mask!! That is his face! I died and the last thing I saw was him

(3rd POV)

2 hours pass and it was completely dark. The suitor finally found your body but the date was already done. He brought your body back to your father who was anger at what you had done but smiled. Your brother John, he cried. He repeated that he was sorry.  Over and over.

-many years later- 2017 - 

it started to rain and you growl. "what the hell?" you say pissed, since your dad won't let you have a phone, he 'forgot' to tell you it was going to rain. You ran inside to see your father passed out drunk. "asshole" you say starting clean up, and made your way to your room. You look out the window to look at the farm your dad had moved to 6 years ago. You sigh, and look at the tree's, you hear many stories that a Slenderman lives in the woods, but that was a rumor that your friend shared. You get up and dressed, you wear jeans,and red top. "this day couldn't get worse" and just like that, you dad barged into your room, and rapped you. He left, and you cried to yourself. He did it for 5 hours. You hated him. But you couldn't move out, since you were only 14. 

Morning roise

You get up slowly and change. You were slightly happy your father wore a condom. He knew that you could get pregnant and he didn't want anymore kids. You get your bookbag and leave your room. You headed down stairs and see your father away, but hungover.

"Morning father" you say grabbing toast and he nods and you leave. "I will return after school. Bye" you say, and you leave before he could speak. Your run down the road to the bus stop. It was early but still. You finish your toast and look around, but stand still. You abserve. The tree's are nearly in Autumn, but still had their green.  "Good morning Nature" you say smiling. You hear the bus, and you look and it comes. You were the only one there and you get on. You see your friend and she waves to you. You walk over and sit next to her.

"Hey Y/n! Guess what!" She says smiling.

"What?" You say more confused.

"Your Ancestor has the same name as you" she says excited.

"Okay?" You say confused