Chapter 9 -affection-

I don't know how long it has been but I woke up in a comfy bed. I sit up and rub my eyes looking around. "Sl-endy?" I say looking around. It was empty. I look in the bed, I am alone. I get out of bed, and fix the dress, and head to the door. Then something cold but warm go up my leg. I shiver as it wraps around me leg going much higher. I look down. Black tentacle. Slenderman. Then it wrapped around my waist and I gasp for air.

'where are you going?' Slender asked and I moan out because the tentacle is near my private.

"T-to get f-ood~" it felt good and he didn't stop. He lifts me up and sets me on the bed. Slenderman pins me on the bed and I am blushing like hell. "s-slendy?" He grabs me by the waist. His tentecals grab my arms to prevent me from stoping. B "S-s-stop...Sl-endy" I slightly moan out because my weak sides, and that his tentecals are rubbing my privates. "please stop" I beg.

'sorry Honey~' that wasn't Slenderman. Splendor. Shit.

"Splendor..stop" I beg but he continues.

'your just irresistible~' Slendor whispers in my ear. 'don't worry Y/n~ I will be gentle~' he kisses my neck and tears fall.

"S-s-stop..please....I will s-scream" I say and he test me, he grabs my boob, and my enter face goes red. I scream bloody murder which got him off me and I fucking bitch slapped him. Slenderman appears between me and Splendor.

'what is going on?' he ask and he groans. 'brother leave her alone, before I kill you' Splendor disappeared and He bends down to me, and rubs my jaw, I blush at his touch. 'y/n, are you alright?'

"Yeah." I say looking away. "c-can I...just go home.." I wanted to go home because I don't like it here.... As much as I want to stay, I can't. I know I had to leave after I gotten better. But maybe I can visit. "But I can visit until...then" I look up at him and he nods.

'alright, but I will take you home' he says and we head out of his room. I head to Jane's room to grab my things and I leave with Slenderman. We talked a little until I got home. I ran to the house to turn to wave at him. He waves back and I head inside. It was quiet.

"...home sweet home" I say and left for my room. After a solid two hours, my front door opened. I went down stairs to see a boy stand at the door staring at me. He had Brown ish red hair. His pink eye shin, his pale skin, he wore a white-ish yellow shirt but it was more a jacket, a Harry Potter shirt, and blue jeans. He also wore Black slip on Vans. He was around 8 or 9.

"Hi Y/n!" He says cheerful and I blink. 'how the hell this kid know my name?' I open my mouth but nothing comes out. "My mom says that I might be able to help you. So let's get started." He says walking close to me.

"What? H-how? Who?"

"Oh sorry, I am Eren Stephan, but I liked to be called Stephan." He smiles and I blink.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sorry the kid is mine, I made him up during my 3rd block class. I joked with a friend of mine and I had an empty seat, so I said 'my kid is in this seat' and she asked. Me his name and I didn't have one. We first called him Steven, but I choose Stephan, and said my Invisible child Stephan. Then we joked around and said his name should be Eren, and I choose Eren Stephan. So. Yeah. My child. He won't get that involved just long enough for me to do what I want. 

Enjoy~