Chapter 12 - our fun -

When I woke, I was in a comfy bed, Slendy's bed. I breath in and gets up. I was in better cloths, then my face goes red. 'who changed me?' I look around. No one is around and there is cloths on Slendy's desk. I walk over and grab them. White t-shirt, black over coat and blue jeans. I changed out of the cloths that was given to me into the cloths that are here. It fit. I wore Black socks and left the room. I headed to the kitchen to see Jane, Clockwork, Lulu, Lazari and Sally eating.

"Where are the boys?" I ask and they look at me.

"We are having a girls night" Jane says.

"We kicked the guys out" Clockworks says.

"SLEEP OVER" Both Lazari and Sally scream at the same time. I look them tried.

"Okay....what is first?" I ask and Clockworks speaks first.

"Well truth or dare, then movies."she says and I nod.

"Now eat you had a long day yesterday" Jane says and I sit and eat pancakes. After that we headed to the living room to meet Nurse Ann, there. We sit on the couch and started to play.

"Jane truth or dare?" Clockwork says.

"Dare" Jane sits back and Clockworks

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heavan with me" Clockwork stands up and grabs Jane's arm. Everyone laughs as Clockwork drags Jane to the closet.

"Lazi truth or dare" Sally ask.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you love Eyeless Jack?"

"Yes, he is just to hard to resist." Lazari admits.

"But you are 9, how?...never mind" I says and leans back.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Lazari asks

"Dare" I say leaning more into the couch.

"I dare you to wear a maids outfit until tomorrow" both the girls say at the same time and they drags me up stairs. Before we get to the top I hear someone hit the closet door. I move faster up the stairs they get me to Sally's room, and go into the closet and soon come out. They left me with a maid dress and stockings. My face goes bright red, and I change. I hear laughter down stairs. I walk down and the boys are back to start a commotion, well except Hoodie, Masky, and Slendy. They go silent as the book at me, my face goes redder. Slenderman straightens his posture, but he was red. Jeff drools, but Masky walks up to me and puts Slenderman's extra coat on me to cover me up.

"Alright everyone stop staring. Y/n? Why are you wearing this?" He ask and I open my mouth.

"I-I was dared to wear this by the girls..." I whisper, and he nods.

"Go change" he demands and I run back to Sally's room to changed back. I kept Slendy's coat on. I walk back and the boys are gone. I sit back down and the girls look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You have Slendy's coat on? Why?" Jane ask, and I change it fast.

"Why do you have a hickey on your neck?" I point out because she is trying to hide it but I could see it.

"Nevermind" she says.

"Clock, truth or dare" Nurse Ann ask.

"Dare"

"Change into a more showie outfit for Jane~" Nurse Ann says, and Clockwork ran up stairs and we continued as we wait.

"Ann truth or dare?" I ask

"Truth" she says.

"Is it true that you love" I pause making the anticipation rise. "To" I did it again. Her face starts to grow red as a couple seconds pass. "Cut out people's hearts for~" I pause again. "Liu~"

"Y/N HOW COULD YOU BETRAY MY LOVE!" Ann yells and everyone laughs.

"Sorry Ann, but I had to" I laugh out, and we stop to watch, 'us'.