0.9💚

Atlanta, Georgia 3:02 PmKa'Mani's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
3:02 Pm
Ka'Mani's POV

I slowly turned around to see Kamron looking at me and Polo. I smiled nervously before walking up to him.

"What you doing here?" He asked me. "Getting something to eat" I replied. "Daddy said u could leave the house?"

I rolled my eyes. "No and your not gonna tell him" .

"Who not?" He asked smirking.

I sighed.

"If you snitch ima tell daddy bout how you were the one who dropped his favorite cologne in the toilet" I warned.

He put his mouth in the "o" shape mugging me.

"Ight fine I won't snitch" he told me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Kamron"

He nodded his head as me and Polo walked away and got into his car.

"DONT BE GROWN" he yelled after us as we drove off. I smacked my lips before connecting my phone to the aux cord and playing "Me and my brother" by 5ive.

"Lost my brother yea the shit is so crazy, momma never thought she'd bury her baby" I hummed along.

He looked at me and back at the road. "You ever thought about singing forreal?" He asked looking at me again.

I shook my head no. Taylin said I can sing and I got it from my mom but I never took anybody serious.

"You should you sound good, sing something"

I shook my head smiling.

"I don't like singing in front of people except for Taylin" I admitted.

He smacked his lips. "Please"

I sighed before beginning to sing "secret" by Ann Marie.

"Put yo phone on DND, and baby put that D in me, I love it when u deep in me, u bring out the freak, tell me do u get my drift, I'm gone have you pussy whipped" I sung feeling myself a little trying to forget he was next to me.

I finished and looked out the window.

"Girl if you don't get yo ass in a studio somewhere" he hyped making me laugh.

"Ion take it serious though I have stage fright" I said.

He smacked his lips.

"Bullshit" he said as we pulled up to his house.

I laughed before getting out of the car and following him back to his room. I took out my burger and began to take a bite while my phone started to ring. I looked at the contact and saw my dads name pop up.

I'm gonna kill Kamron.

I'll just act like I'm home simple.

I answered the FaceTime and I put my face real close so he couldn't see the background.

I mouthed to Polo to be quiet and he nodded his head.

"Girl get yo ugly ass from that close from the camera" my father mugged me. I mugged him right back. "What do u want sir?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"Girl who is u talking to like that?  Put Kacey to the phone real quick he ain't answering my calls"

"He's not here" I lied.

"Where he at?" He asked.

"I don't know somewhere with a girl" I lied again.

"Where are u at? What room u in?"

That's when I notice I backed up some before quickly putting my face back in the camera.

"I-I'm in the man cave" I told him.

"You only stutter when u lying where u at Kind" he asked again.

He only calls me that when he's mad or I'm in trouble.

"Fine I'm in yo room" I said.

"My room is not Blue" he spoke.

Damn I'm caught.

I quickly hung up the phone since I was scared.

"Girl why u hang up now he gone know something up" Polo stated.

"I got scared and panicked hurry and take me home before he gets there" I said putting my slides back on and running to the door.

"Girl hold on damn I'm the one driving" he laughed getting into the car. I got in behind me with my leg shaking since I was scared.

"Girl relax" he spoke putting his hand on my thigh. My body tensed up at first till I relaxed at his touch.

Eventually we pulled up and saw all 5 of my brother and my dad standing on the drive way with their arms crossed over their chest.

Lord pray for me.

Send me y'all prayers.