0.12💚

Atlanta, Georgia Wednesday, 8:47 AMKa'Mani's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Wednesday, 8:47 AM
Ka'Mani's POV

"Wake up Mani" Sherhonda shook me. One thing I hate is when people wake me up out my sleep, especially when I had a good dream. Polo was just about to- know what nevermind that.

I pushed her hand away trying to go back to the same dream. "Girl I know yo ass ain't just push my hand away" she said. I groaned and got up from the bed. I knew she wasn't going to leave my ass alone.

"Yes grandma?" I asked her. I knew she hated that name but at this point I really don't give a fuck. I've been here for one damn day and she already annoying the fuck out of me. Why can't she be like one of them white grandmas always buying us something and knitting while sitting in a rocking chair?

"What I tell yo ass bout calling me that?"

I sighed loudly, walking into the bathroom to do my normal routine and text my father.

Mani🥰💚- Ima need you to come get me ASAP , yo crazy ass mother is wilding.

Sperm Giver🙄😒- You still got 4 weeks and a couple days left so deal wit it.

You wanna know what I did. I left his ass right on read. This dude got me fucked up if he think I'm staying wit his delusional ass mother.

I finished up in the bathroom before before walking out and plopping on my bed. I had to enjoy this because in : seconds Sherhonda was gone call my name.

3

2

"KA'MANI" She yelled.

Damn that was only 2 seconds this time .

I got up from the bed and walked downstairs to where she was at. She was standing by the front door with a boy that looked around my age next to her.

"This is my friend Shakira's son Jayceon and she left him here while she went ona trip to Florida" she told me.

Is this lady a damn babysitter or sum?

"And why are u telling me? He can't watch himself or sum?" I asked scrunching my face up as she glared at me.

"He can she just doesn't want him to, now be a good grandchild and take him to one of the guest rooms"

I sighed walking back upstairs with him following behind me and opened the door to one of the free guest rooms.

"Thanks ma" he smirked and winked at me.

Bitch unt unt.

Hell no.

Not in my life.

"Not yo mama but ok" I said simply walking back into my room. I turned Netflix on the Tv while ALSO watching YouTube on my phone.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jay walk into my room sitting on the bed.

"Dude get the fuck out bruh" I told him rolling my eyes. He's lucky he's cute but I got my eyes on Taurus right now anyway. Not this light skin nigga.

"I just came to chill witchu ma" he said looking at me.

"I have a boyfriend" I told him.

"He don't gotta know"

"He shoots people"

"Shittt I do to"

"He went to jail for shooting someone house up and putting them in critical condition" I said rolling my eyes hoping he would leave me alone.

"Aw fr? Ian got no problem wit dat he still don't gotta know" he laughed.

WILL THIS NIGGA LEAVE ME ALONE GAHHHDAMN.