0.17💚

Atlanta, Georgia3 days later

Atlanta, Georgia
3 days later...
Kentrell's POV

i haven't been back to see Ka'Mani in 3 days. after the day she told me she saw her mother i broke down. i left the room and came home. her brothers been on my ass about not seeing her though. but they gotta understand it's not all about her.

at the meantime i was looking for the nigga that raped her. i asked mama about it and told her about it to, while she started crying saying she so sorry and that she had left to get groceries.

why would she leave my daughter at home by herself with someone she barely know!?

she told me the nigga name was Jayceon Porter and he lived 20 miles away with his mother.

i drove my ass down there to look for him with Kayden but his mother had said he ran away and hadn't been back since.

i told my hacker to look up all the shit they had of that lil boy and see where he could've went but he still didn't find anything.

i sighed laying on my bed hitting my 5th blunt of the day and staring into space. maybe i should go see her. nah she ain't gone wanna see me after i walked out. ima just get one of her brothers to ask if she wants to see me or not.

...

Atlanta, Georgia 3 days later

Atlanta, Georgia
3 days later...
Kacey's POV

i sat in the back of the room quiet as the boys were laughing and joking around with Mani. i honestly just wanted to go home and see Miya but i gotta be here for my sister apparently.

"why you so quiet Kacey?" mani asked me causing all of the boys to turn around and look at me weirdly.

"no reason" i replied with my head down pulling out my phone. she looked at me some type of way as i answered the phone to one of Miya's calls and began to talk to her.

"when you leaving the hospital?" she asked.

"ion know maybe later" i rolled my eyes at the fact that i should've been able to leave.

i heard Mani sigh-loudly. "you can go kacey " she mumbled. i felt bad but at the same time it is what it is.

i said a few words to miya before hanging up and grabbing all of my stuff. the boys mugged me as i walked out of the room really not giving a fuck.

...

Atlanta, GeorgiaSame dayKa'Mani's POV

Atlanta, Georgia
Same day
Ka'Mani's POV

i was talking to all of the boys when i looked around the room and noticed him being real quiet. i then realized he had this aggravated look on his face and i guess it was because he wanted to leave.

but the thing was he didn't even say anything to me since the first day he came to visit. neither has my father at the time i needed him the most.

i told Kacey he could leave while he smiled and left and the rest of the boys mugged him.

"it's ok guys, everyone's leaving these days, i just gotta get used to it" i told them.

"but we not leaving" kayden replied looking at me with a sad look.

"so why did daddy leave me?" i asked as my eyes started to water.

"ion know Kind" Kamron said.

i mugged him,

"stop talking to me snitch" i bucked at him.

"can u let it go damn, it wasn't my fault he was pressuring me into telling you and then he gave me 20 bands for snitching " he told me.

"ion care" i continued to mug.

Kamiri and Kayden busted out laughing.

"the doctor say when u can leave yet?" Kayden asked.

i shook my head no. i honestly was ready to go. not home but somewhere. perhaps to see my mama again😔