0.16💚

Atlanta, Georgia Next day

Atlanta, Georgia
Next day.
Ka'Mani's POV

My lip trembled as I saw my mama crouching down in front of me.

"M-mama" I cried.

I ran up to her and engulfed her in a hug while crying my eyes out.

"Why u leave me mama?" I asked still crying.

"It was my time babygirl" she replied looking at me.

"But u gotta wake up and go back home baby" she told me as I cried even harder.

"No I wanna stay wit u mama ion wanna go, I'm always getting in trouble and I feel like daddy don't want me no more"

"baby of course he wants you, he's just hurt. look do me a favor and be there for him and try not to give him a hard time babygirl. you gone see me again soon Kind i miss and love all of you" she kissed my forehead before she faded away.

"MAMA NOOO COME BACK" i yelled jumping up.

i looked around letting my eyes get used to the bright light only to see that i was in the hospital.

i looked and saw my dad with his head in his hands before he looked up at me wide eyed.

"SHE'S AWAKE" he yelled walking out the room then coming back in.

he came up to my bed kissing my forehead as i cried.

"why u ain't tell me?" he asked looking at me with so much hurt in his eyes.

"i tried but you wouldn't pick up the phone" i said just above a whisper.

"on my bros that lil nigga got something coming his way" he ranted on and on as i just sat there listening.

"daddy?" i asked.

"yes babygirl?"

"i saw mama" i began to cry again. i seen his eyes water at my mention of her. "w-what did she say" he stuttered. "she told me to be there for u and that she missed and loved all of us" i explained.

he took a seat in his chair looking at me.

"did u say some to her first?" he asked.

i nodded my head yes.

he looked at me with a face that said what did u say.

"i told her i missed her and that i felt like you didn't want me anymore" i admitted.

he looked at me for a good 5 minutes before standing up and walking out.