0.21💚

Atlanta, Georgia2 days later

Atlanta, Georgia
2 days later.
Ka'Mani's POV

i haven't came out my room it 2 days. i thought about it and i really don't wanna leave my dad. but nun he say gone make me stop being mad at him.

what he did was wrong and ima stand on that shit.

i texted polo so i can come over to his house and my dad better not ask me no damn questions bout it either.

Mamas🥰💚- yo can i come over today?

Polo😍- yea come on my mom at work anyway.

Mamas🥰💚- Gracias. be there in 10

i sat my phone down on my bed before changing out of my pajamas and into an outfit.

his house wasn't a long walk at all maybe just 13 or 14 minutes and i'd rather walk that then have to hear my dads mouth anyway.

i put on my hoodie and ties my jordan's before grabbing my phone and keys and leaving the house.

my dad was in his room asleep anyway so he's not gonna notice i was gone till another 4 or 5 hours.

i started on my walk there putting my air pods in and listening to music the whole time.

i eventually made it to his house and knocked on his door. he opened it with no shirt on and golly did he have abs😪.

his chest was covered with a variety of different tattoos spreading across his upper body.

(that sounded proper as hell skskksks🤣)

"i know i'm fine right?" he asked licking his lips. i quickly looked up from his chest rolling my eyes and bumping past him into the house.

"well damn yes Mani u can come in" he said sitting next to me on the couch.

"what u wanted to come over here for anyway?" he asked.

"oh i can't be here now" i playfully mugged him.

"you know ian mean it like that shut up" he chuckled.

"i was just bored and ian have nun to do back home anyway" i shrugged my shoulders turning on the Tv and leaning back into the couch.

he sat next to me and laid his head on my lap as i began to play with his dreads. i put them in 2 pigtails laughing quietly to myslelf.

Kentrell38Baby what that remind u of🤣

i felt his hand start to rub up my thigh as he began humming a song and watching Tv.

i didn't pay it any mind until it went a lil higher. my body tensed up at his touch and he looked back at me.

"relax mamas" he told me.

( god i wished GLOCKIEEE  would start calling me that😒🖕🏾)

i relaxed a little as he started to rub my 😺 through my pants. i moaned lowly hoping he didn't hear me.

he looked at me before placing a soft kiss on my lips which turned into a full on makeout session as he swirled his tongue in my mouth.

i moaned into the kiss doing the same thing leaning up a bit.

he laid be back on the couch and began to pull my pants down.

"w-wait i'm not ready for sex" i stuttered.

"i'm not gone fuck u yet mamas, just please you" he smirked.