Part 4

At 12 : 00 o'clock

When it is midnight in Kolkata and noon in London, Avni was standing near the window of her room.

Avni : I'm sorry Sahil! I know you love me but I can't! I still can't believe that you are my husband! When you come close to me, I feel uneasy! When you touch me, I feel uncomfortable! I don't know why but I feel like I'm living with strangers! You are not mine, this house, these people, nothing is mine and those nightmares, I don't know what are they! That person...gun...flowing water...blood...I don't know anything!

At the same moment, she gets a call from Sanskar. She picks it up.

Sanskar : Hello!

Avni gets shocked on listening his voice. Blur memories start coming in front of her.

 Blur memories start coming in front of her

Avni : Hello!

Sanskar gets shocked on listening her voice.

Sanskar : Swara!!!

Sanskar : Swara!!!

Avni : No, I'm Avni...Avni Sahil Sen Gupta!

Sanskar(to himself) : I think I'm thinking much but why I'm feeling that my Swara is close to me!?

Avni :  Are you here!?

Sanskar : Yah, I'm!

Avni : Who are you!? I mean...!

Sanskar : I'm the owner of Sargam Institute! Your husband has signed a contract with me and now...!

Avni : And now I'm handling this project!

Sanskar : Yah!

Avni : So...from where you would like to start?!

Sanskar : From introduction!

Avni : Hnn!

Sanskar : Before working together, its better to know each other well!

Avni : Yah, That's right!

Sanskar : So tell me something about you!?

Avni : Nothing much! I love chocolates and I love to sing!

Sanskar : Chocolates and music!

Avni : What happened!?

Sanskar : Nothing! Bas aap se baat karke kisi or ki yaad aa gayi!

Avni : Can I ask you, whom!?

Sanskar : My wife, Swara! Now she is not with me!

Avni : Oh, I'm sorry!

Sanskar : No!!! People say that she is dead, but I know that she is alive! She has to live for me, for our love! I know she will come back, but when, I don't know!

Avni : You really love your wife so much!...I'll pray to god for your wife to come back!

Sanskar : Thanks! By the way, you don't love your husband!?

Avni : We are married but still, I didn't feel comfortable with him! I don't know why but...he is my best friend and we are happy with it!

Sanskar : Oh!

Avni : And who else is in your family!?

Sanskar : Mom, dad, uncle and aunt, my brother and his wife, my sister and Shruti!

Avni : Shruti!?

Sanskar : My fiancee! I know you are thinking that if I love my wife so much, then why I'm marrying?!

Avni : You really know how to read others minds!

Sanskar : God gifted!

They both smiled.

Sanskar : I'm marrying for my family! They can't see me like this and I don't want to see them suffer just because of me!

Avni : You know what, you are really a good man! You are too good and I promise you that your love will come back one day!

Sanskar : And I'm waiting for that day!

Avni : OK bye, We'll talk about the work next time!...I think its night in Kolkata!?

Sanskar : Yah and its noon there!

Avni : So you have not slept?!

Sanskar : Dreams don't let me sleep! Jab bhi aankhein band karta hun, wo din yaad aata hai, when Swara has left me!

Avni : Bye, Good night!

Sanskar : Bye but I can't say good night to you!

Avni smiled.

And they cut the call.

Sanskar : After 1 year, I'm feeling so relaxed just like I've talked to you Swara!

Avni : After 1 year, I felt like I'm talking to someone whom I know, Who is mine!

Will these two meet soon?