Part 23

When Sanskar was leaving the room,

Sanskar : O yah! You haven't given me back that ring which I had choosed for Shruti!?

Swara : Actually...its not coming out from my hand!

Sanskar : No problem! Show me, I'll take it out!

Swara : No, it will not!

Sanskar : I'm telling you na that I can!

And he holds her hand and tries to take out the ring.

Swara : San...ouch!

Sanskar : Dard ho raha hai?! But I'm not feeling sorry! Jo dard tum mujhe de rahi ho, its nothing in front of that!

Swara : Just leave my hand!!!

Sanskar : And don't worry, I have already bought a new ring! After all, I know that you love me!

He left.

Swara : Never!!!

And she moves out.

On The Stairs

Swara was going down while Lakshya is too going down.

Lakshya : Swara...!

Swara : Hmm.

Lakshya : Swara I know that day, something has happened in the hospital room between you and Shruti! Please tell me about your conversation! I'll surely help you and please, Don't marry Sahil! You know na that Sanskar...!

Swara : Lakshya please!!! Its my personal life!!! I don't want anybody to interfere!!!

She left.

Downstairs

Everybody was gathered in the hall including Shruti and Sahil too.

When Swara reaches there and stands beside Sahil,

Swara : Badi ma, please get the rings fast! I can't wait to get engaged to my love!

Ragini holds her hand and took her in a corner.

Ragini : Swara!!! Pehle hume lagta tha ki tum pagal ho, but now I think ki tum poori pagal ho gayi ho!!!

Swara : Shut up Ragini! Or waise bhi, tumhara husband pehle hi bakwaas kar chuka hai, now you please don't start again all that!

Ragini : But there's something that you are hiding!!!

Swara : There's nothing!!! I really love Sahil and I truly want to marry him, That's it!!! Now I'll not repeat it again!!!

She left.

Ragini too leaves.

Ragini : So ladies and gentlemen, today is my sister's and my dearest brother in law's engagement!

Lakshya : Correction please guys!!!... With their own partners!

Ragini : Sanskar and Shruti...!

Lakshya : Swara and Sahil!...What a pair yrr!!!

Ragini : So let's start with the couple dance!...Move forward guys!!!

And Lakshya took all four of them to the stage.

Song plays...Mai tenu samjhawan ki...

Swahil and Sanruti danced.

Later on, Sanskar pulled Swara while Sahil holds Shruti.

While Dancing,

Sanskar : I bet you, I'll never leave you! You will marry me only!

Swara : Really!? Fir to I also promise you, I'll only marry Sahil, and you can't stop me!

And she left.

In The Hall

Shruti : Aunty, now please give the rings fast!

Dp : You both are sure that you want to do the engagement?!

Swara : Bade papa, its my own decision! So its better for you and all not to put any objection now!

Sanskar : Yah, I too want to marry her! After all, its better to live with the person who understand you rather than one who loves you!

And they all took the rings.

Huge black clouds covered the sky. Stormy wind was blowing. Thunder and lighting has also started and suddenly the rain too like the god was also crying for the impaired engagement.

They got engaged; Swara with Sahil and Sanskar with Shruti...😭😭😭

What destiny has stored for them???

Any guesses???