Part 15

At Night

Swara was doing some work in the kitchen when Shruti comes in.

Shruti : Nice! You must do the work! After all, you have gained much importance in this house rather than me!

Avni : You are taking me in a wrong way Shruti!

Shruti : Really!? In the institute, when you have fallen unconscious, do you know how much Sanskar has scolded me because of you!? He cares for you, he feels for you and where I'm?!

Avni : I have told him that I'm not Swara! I'm Avni and I'm married and its better for you too to understand this!

Shruti : Avni, its better for you to get away from our lives!!! Whether you believe me or not, you are an important part of Sanskar's life jiske liye wo kuch bhi kar sakta hai, anything!!!

Avni : I've told him to move on with you! Please don't take me wrong and stop saying me Swara!

Shruti : Why!?

Avni : Because I'm not!!! Its better for you all to understand this as fast as possible!!!

And she runs from there with tearful eyes.

Next Morning

Swara was coming downstairs and got shocked on seeing the hall getting decorated.

She comes down.

Sanskar : What happened!? Why are you so shocked on looking the decorations!?

Avni : Wo...ye...!

Sanskar : Yesterday, you have said to me to move on, right!? So that's what I'm doing! Hope you are happy now!?

Avni : Wo...yah! I'm really happy! Finally, tum mera peecha choroge and you'll stop saying me Swara!

Sanskar : Hmm! I'm getting engaged today with Shruti! Actually, engagement is after two days but I thought, why should I wait when I've to do the engagement, willingly or unwillingly, who cares!?

Avni : You...!!!

Shruti : Thank you so much Avni! If you have not told him to move on with me, so maybe...!

Avni : Its Ok!

Sanskar : Yah! Or waise bhi, mahaan banana to inki purani aadat hai, right!?

Avni : Now today is your engagement, so I should also help others in the preparations, excuse me!

She left.

Shruti : I'm going with Uttara for shopping, Bye!

Sanskar : Bye.

And she left.

When Sanskar was leaving,

Lakshya : When you love her so much, then why are you getting engaged!? Itni jaldi haar maan gaya?!

Sanskar : No lucky! Haar to wo maante hain jinhone saccha pyar na kiya ho! Who haven't loved anyone by heart, by their soul! Swara is my soul, she is my life and this engagement, its a plan to make Swara and Shruti, both, understand the fact!

He left.

Lakshya : I wish your plan get succeeded!

Ragini : I too wish Lakshya that Sanskar and Swara will get together!

Lakshya : Hope Shruti will understand this!

Ragini : That they are meant for each other!

Lakshya : Hmm!

And they left.

What!!! Sanskar is getting engaged with Shruti!!! 😢

What's going on in his mind? Wait and watch!!! 😉💥

Guys, It will be a blast in the next part!!! Really waiting??? 💛