Part17

Sanskar and others get shock on looking the blood flowing from Shruti's wrist.

Sanskar : Lucky just inform the doctor immediately!!!

And he took her up in his arms and left for the hospital. Shruti was murmuring,

Shruti : I love you Sanskar! Please don't leave me alone! Please don't go!

Everyone too left behind him.

At The Hospital

Sanskar was standing near the operation theater while Swara start consoling him.

Swara : Sanskar please stay calm! She'll be fine soon!

Sanskar : She is mad!!! Who is such a big fool who can try to harm himself?!

Swara : Sanskar, I know what she has done, its called foolishness but she is not in a state of understanding things!

Sanskar : You know what Swara, she is still a kid! She is very sweet! When you are not with me, she was my moral support! I know she really loves me but...!

Swara : But you can't! Sanskar I can understand this but you too have to understand, agar tum Shruti ko samjhaoge, to wo zaroor samajhegi! I know that!

Sanskar : But...!

Just then, the doctor comes.

Dp : How's Shruti, doctor!?

Sanskar : Is she fine!?

Doctor : Yes she is absolutely fine but you must have to take care of her!

Sanskar : Sure!

And the doctor left.

Ragini : I think Sanskar you should talk to her, for once!

Swara : Yah Sanskar, that's what I'm saying!

Sanskar thought for a while, and then left to the room where Shruti is being shifted.

In The Room

Shruti was lying on the bed and her eyes were full of tears.

Sanskar : I'm sorry!

Shruti smiled.

Shruti : Why you are feeling sorry!? I have done a mistake by loving you and when you do a mistake, its important to get a punishment!

Sanskar : No shr...!

Shruti : Let me speak!...You know what, Sujata aunty was right! I'm seriously a big statue of madness! I'm mad who loved you, cared for you, instead of knowing that you'll be never of mine! Instead the fact that you love someone else...you too have promised me that you'll be loyal and honest to me! So where is your loyalty, where is your honesty!? Bolo?!

Sanskar : I've also said na that I truly believe that my Swara is not dead! She is still alive and she will come back, for me, for our love! Till then, I'll wait!

Shruti : To itni badi badi commitments kyu ki thi that I'll be loyal to you and...!?

Sanskar : Listen, I can't explain you!!! You are out of your senses!!!...Forget it!!!

And he left angrily from there.

Shruti : Yah so go na!!! Or waise bhi, you are a big liar!!!

Outside

Sanskar was going in an angry mood ignoring everyone when Swara holds his hand.

Swara : Sanskar...!

Sanskar : Swara please don't try to say anything!!!

Swara : But at least listen to me...!

Sanskar : What!? Listen...please don't try to make me understand!!! Samjhana hai to use jaakar samjhao!!! I mean if I'll try to say one thing in a repeat mode, fir bhi use baat samajh mei nhi aati hai!!! And yah, don't dare to say anything to me!!!

He left.

Swara : San...I think I should talk to Shruti!

Shomi : Hmm!

And Swara goes inside.

Let's wait for another new twist in the story!!! 😉😉😉