Part 20

Sanskar : I have signed them! Are you happy now!?

Swara : Very happy!!!

Sanskar : You know what Swara, its good that you have filed for divorce! Actually I've just realized, there are some decisions which we have to take alone, without anybody's concern! You have taken your decision and I've mine!

Swara : San...!

Sanskar : Actually not one, in fact, I've taken two decisions! One to divorce you and second, to do the preparations of your wedding by my own!

Swara : Sanskar...!

Sanskar : Mom, tomorrow is the auspicious day for my and Shruti's engagement right!?

Suj : Hmm.

Sanskar : Thats great! So Shruti, start preparing! I'll get engaged with you tomorrow once again and with it, I want to see my ex wife and her husband getting engaged! What a blissful day right?!

Swara : Sorry but it will only be your wish! I'm leaving for London today with my husband!

Sanskar : No! No! You can't leave Mrs Swara Sahil Sen Gupta! You have to stay here and marry Sahil! After all, who knows, is he really married to you or not?!

Swara : Oh fine! If you want, I will! Right Sahil!?

Sahil : Hmm!

Swara : I have to do the preparations!

And she left for the room.

After Sometime

Swara comes out of the bathroom with wet hairs. She got struck to Sanskar and they both fall down on the floor. Swara's wet hairs were on Sanskar's face.

Song plays... mere soneya...

Sanskar : Isi khoobsurti se logo ko fasati ho na tum?!

Swara : You are right! After all, or kaam hi kya hai mere pass!?

Sanskar : Yah! Ab to bas I'm waiting for tomorrow when we'll be engaged!

Swara : Correction please!...With our life partners!

Sanskar : Yah! And who wants to marry you!?

Swara : You were crying a bit moment before!

Sanskar : But now I'm really happy!!! So happy!!!

Swara : Whatever!

And she moves out.

Swara : I know Sanskar you are pretending to be happy but what your condition is now, only I can understand that but I'm sorry! I'm helpless Sanskar! Its good for you and for me also!

Inside The Room

Sanskar : Don't break much someone that he can't handle himself, Swara! I know you are doing all this for Shruti! And me, for you!

She was going down when Sahil pulls her behind the pillars.

Swara : Sahil...!

Sahil : Shh...Swara, I want to tell you something!

Swara : What!?

Sahil : I really love you! I have always wanted you to be with me! That's why I've left Kolkata so that no one, including your family could find you but my love for you, that is pure Swara! When you have opened your eyes, you have suffered a memory loss! You didn't remember anything! That's why I had lied you that we are married!

Swara : So why you are telling me all this today!?

Sahil : Because I want to start a fresh with you! A new beginning! A new life! I know I've done wrong with you, I know I had lied to you at every moment but I really love you Swara! And yesterday, when you had told me that you love me, I thought that I'm doing wrong somewhere and that's why I'm here for you, to be with you and to tell you the truth!

Swara : Ab in sabka koi matlab nhi hai Sahil! I'm moving on with you, that's enough!

She left.

Will Swasan do the engagement What's next!!!??? 😢😢😢