Part 8

Sanskar got shocked yet happy on seeing his Swara in front of him after 1 year.

He touched her to feel her presence, he managed her hairs and was about to kiss her when Swara pushed her aside and gets up.

She was leaving but Sanskar gets up and holds her hand.

He goes near her, made her turn to his side and wrapped her with her dupatta. He hugged her tightly.

Swara was standing still, all shocked.

Song plays...ye aaina...

Sanskar : I'm so happy to see you after 1 year!!! Do you know how much I've cried for you!? I know my Swara will come back! Till her Sanskar is alive, she can't die! I know you will come back to complete our incomplete love story, I know!!! I love you! Where were you Han!? Bolo?! Where were you?!...Leave all that, let's go home now! Everyone will be very happy to see, Let's go!

And she slapped him tightly.

Avni : You are a murderer!!!

Sanskar : Swara...!!!

Avni : Don't dare to touch me!!! You are a murderer!!! Khooni ho tum!!! Tumne maar daala!!! That man...you have killed him!!!

Sanskar : What are you talking of Swara?! I'm your Sanskar!!! You love me right!? And that was Rajat, you know what he has done with us!!!

Avni : Just shut up!!! Neither I'm Swara nor I know you!!! Just get lost!!! You...you are a murderer!!! You are...!!!

And she ran away from there.

Sanskar : Swara!!!

And he ran behind her. They both ran miles long.

Heavy rain has started.

Sanskar : Swara just listen to me!!!...Swara stop!!!

And he pulled her towards him.

Sanskar : Where are you going han!? And are you mad?! Kaisi baatein kar rahi ho!? I'm your Sanskar!!! We love each other!!!

Avni : And how many times I've to say that I'm not Swara!!! Who are you!? You are a murderer...just...just leave me...go!!!

And she faints after saying this.

Sanskar : Swara!!! Swa...!!

And he holds her in his arms and take her to the home.

In MM

Everyone was in the hall preparing for the engagement. Sanskar entered in the house with Swara in his arms, all wet.

Ragini : Swara!!!

Everyone gets shocked on seeing her.

Sanskar : Lucky just call the doctor fast!!!

And he goes inside the study.

Lakshya : Swa...I'm calling the doctor!

Ap : Swara!!!...Let's go up!!!

And the whole family reaches in the study.

Ragini : Let me inform ma about this news! She'll be very happy!!!

And Ragini informed shemishtha about Swara's comeback.

Suj : Chore! Where have you found her!?

Sanskar : At the airport but...!

Before he could complete his sentence, doctor came.

Doctor : You all please go out! I've to check the patient!

All of them left. After a while, doctor comes downstairs.

Sanskar : Doc...!

Doctor : Sorry Mr Sanskar Maheswari but your wife is suffering from memory loss from past 1 year!

Sanskar : What!!!

Just then, the voice of falling off something was heard.

That was Sharmishtha from whose hands a bouquet of flowers had fallen down.

Shomi : It can't happen doctor!!! It can't be possible that my daughter will not recognize me!!!

Doctor : I can understand your condition right now!

Shomi : No you can't!!!...No!!!

Shekhar : Now what?!

Doctor : It all depends on time! Please try to make her remember the past memories but don't put much pressure on her mind otherwise there are chances of brain hemorrhage!

Dp : Don't worry doctor, We'll take care of her well!

Doctor : Hmm!

And she left.

Sanskar : That's why Swara was assuming me Rajat's murderer! That's why she was saying that she is not my Swara! She don't know me!

Lakshya : Try to handle yourself Sanskar!

Sanskar : How could I lucky!? Earlier she was not with me! I had tried to handle myself but when she is with me, she thinks I'm a murderer!!! She don't remember me!!!

Ap : Its a tough phase of her life Sanskar! You have to be with her and we all are there with you!

Ram : Yah! I know she'll remember everything fast!

Uttara : Bhai, My past has spoiled all your life but please don't let it come in your present!

Sanskar : Uttara, don't blame yourself for the happenings! I know everything will be alright!

He was going in the study but stops in the way on seeing Shruti.

Sanskar : Shruti...!

Shruti : I don't know whether you'll marry me now or not but its time for you to take the decision, not me!

Sanskar : Shruti wo...!

Shruti : Only some days are left in our engagement! Think fast!

And she left.

Will Swara remember everything?