Chapter 5

The next day...

XZ and Li are go outside for lunch, after they met some buyers to see some properties on their selling list.

"Yifei didn't make your lunch, pa?" XZ asks Li.

"She's been so busy lately. I have no heart to trouble her," Li asnswers. " And how about your sister? You said she came around the town...!"

XZ sighs.

"Yeah... She never informs me if she's coming over. Suddenly she appeared in front of my door...!" Says XZ.

"How's Yibo's reaction?"

XZ sighs again. He puts his half eaten burger on the plate. Li stares at him questioningly, waiting for his reply.

"That's the thing which bugging me these past two days. I didn't talk to him since Saturday night, when he saw my sister in my house..."

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?"

"That is the problem, Li! You know well how antic he is. He will makes a ruckus. He will forces to have a talk with my sister, to get to know about my family and bla bla bla... And in the end he would slips his tongue by telling her that we are a couple. Think about that only freak me out, you know?! My family is a homophobic! It's won't be easy to them to accept that one of their family members is an LGBT. A fucking gay!"

"You're just too exaggerated, Zhan... You took your own conclusion too fast and too... Extreme. Maybe your family would consider it if they know about it..!"

XZ didn't reply. He just shrugged it off.

"Does she still didn't know about it yet?" Li asks XZ.

"She did..."

"Huh?"

"I told her yesterday when Yibo saw us in the restaurant. And my sister suspected already, because of Yibo's reaction everytime he sees us. He looks very heartbroken and I felt really bad about that..!"

Li slurps his pasta into his mouth. His eyes are travelling around the restaurant and landed on a table where a group of youngsters making a loud noise.

"Speaking about the devil... " Li turns his eyes to XZ who promptly looks at him.

Li pointing the youngster's table with his chin. XZ turns around to see at the direction Li just pointed at.

There is a small group of youngsters surrounding the round wooden table. And surprisingly Yibo is one of them. He sitting there drinking and eating with his 3 best buds and... A girl? The girl is pretty and is about the same age as the 4 boys, but she has a flirtatious look. She's clinging on Yibo's arm all the way long of the hanging out session. And sometimes her big boobs brush against Yibo's arm and back.( I would say, she's doing it in purpose, since she is a flirtatious one 😂😂 to seduce Yibo ). But Yibo who already has no interest toward the opposite genders just shrugged it off. His purpose only to vent his grudge and jealousy to Xiao Zhan's lies.

XZ gets up, but Li quickly halted him up.

"Where are you going do you think, dude?" Li holds XZ's wrist.

"Claiming what is mine!' XZ grunts.

Li chuckles. He then lets XZ's hand..

XZ walks up to Yibo Cs table. When he reach there, he slams his hand on the table in front of Yibo's. The table's occupants are jump a bit to a sudden incoming action. They turn their gaze to XZ who is now standing next to Yibo's chair and staring at Yibo with a fierce look.

"What do you want?" Yibo snarls and glares at XZ.

"I want you to come with me and have a talk!" XZ speaks between his clenched teeth, holding back his anger.