Chapter 27

Xiao Zhan just arrived at the office when Li welcomes him with a new job.

"Zhan! Another client at Chaoyang Men Wai Street.  Central Park Condo. I can't go with you. I need to meet another client at Modern San Francisco!" Says Li, passing Xiao Zhan the documents.

Xiao Zhan takes the documents and takes a look at it. He nods. He looks at Li.

"Ok! No problem!" Xiao Zhan taps Li's arm.

"Thanks ,man!" Li smiles.

Xiao Zhan smiles back and pointing at Li, then he goes to his desk.

"What time does the buyer coming to see the house?" Asks Xiao Zhan.

"Umm..." Li glances at his watch. "10.30", he replies.

"Ok,.then! I'll check another client's proposal first before heading there!' says Xiao Zhan.

"Okey dokey!" Li replies playfully. "I'll go to the bathroom first!"

Xiao Zhan smiles and nods. He starts to do his work. He checks the document that Li just passed to him. There is a small piece of paper attached to it. There are letters and numbers on it. Guess they are the client's number and name.

"AT... Is it the buyer's name?" Xiao Zhan mumbles the words.

At the time, Li came back to his desk.

"Hey, Zhan! This AT just message me that he changes the timing becomes 30 minutes earlier. I told him that you are the one is in charge to show him the house. You got the number in the document. I attached it inside!" Informing Li.

"Yeah! I saw it!" Xiao Zhan replies. He rummages into his pants' pocket and frowns. "Oh! Great!' he mutters.

"What happened?" Li asks him.

"I left my phone at home..!" Xiao Zhan grumbling.

Li is laughing and raise one brow, teasingly.

"Did you have to work hard again with your baby boy last night?" Li teases Xiao Zhan.

"You're shut up, asshole!" Xiao Zhan hisses.

"Does your ass still hurt?" Li still teasing his best friend and can't stop chuckling.

Xiao Zhan hits Li's arm and gets up. He walks off to the Director's office.

"Hey, Zhan! Do you need the ointment for you injured... Back?" Li shouting and laughing.

"Eat it by yourself!" Xiao Zhan scowls.

Li still laughing, then he continues his work.

****

Yibo is still sleeping when he hears a buzzing sound along with a message tone from the nightstand.

"Who messaging me this early morning...??!" Yibo groaning, hand rummages into the nightstand beside him.

He checks his phone out. There is no one messaging him, nor miscall.

"Strange..." Yibo mutters.

Then he hears another message tone again from the other nightstand. Xiao Zhan's side. He turns his gaze there. There is Xiao Zhan's phone lying on the nightstand.

"Oh? He left his handphone again... Such a clumsy shou shou...' Yibo mumbles then chuckles.

He moves to Xiao Zhan's bed side and reaches the phone. Unlocks the screen and check the messages that just arrived.