Chapter 26

The door flings open.

"HOLLY SHIT!!"

The both boys jump up, breaking the kiss and snap their head to the door. There is Guo Cheng standing at the doorway with mouth wide agape. While four cans of coke rolling over on the floor.

Fan Xing quickly jumps at Guo Cheng and fixes his jaw which might  drop anytime soon. Then he drags him into the room after closing the door.

"Guo Cheng...! Listen to me...!" Fan Xing tries to talk, but doesn't know where to start.

"Dudes.... Are you sure about this?" Guo Cheng voicing out after he could manage his surprise mode. He looks at Pei Xin and Fan Xing in turn.

" We... We don't know! I mean... It's just... It-it's just happened like that!" Pei Xin spluttered.

"I like him!' Fan Xing declared.

Guo Cheng and Pei Xin look at him in astonishment.

"I like Qi Pei Xin...!" Fan Xing emphasizes the declaration.

"Si-si-since when?" Guo Cheng asks with lips trembling. He still can't process what just happening.

Fan Xing looks at Pei Xin. Then he sighing and gets up, picking up the coke cans which abandoned on the floor.

"I started realize it when we were on our final year at high School....." Fan Xing opens a can and passes it to Guo Cheng who still in shock.

"What???!" Pei Xin now in shock.

Fan Xing glancing at him and faintly smiles.

"I'm sorry..." Fan Xing says, lowly.

"Hey, dude! Why are you saying sorry? It's not you fault if you like your own friend!" Guo Cheng takes a sip of his coke.

"You kept the feeling for so long?" Pei Xin is fidgeting with the corner of the duvet.

"What can I do? You were so obsessed with the tall slender body cute girls. Your Instagram was full with those girls of your dream pictures. That time, I was thinking that it was wrong if I come out of the shell by then, when I still fucking like you. So I wait and wait for this feel to fades away. But... It's failed!" Fan Xing chuckles without humor.

"The more you try to ignore the feeling the stronger it becomes..!" Guo Cheng commenting.

"Yeah... Kinda..!" Fan Xing nods.

"I'm sorry..." Pei Xin murmurs. He lowered his head, looking at his fingers which fidgeting with his blanket.

"Why're you say sorry, too?" Guo Cheng sneers.

Pei Xin lifts his head and stares at Fan Xing.

"For not noticing your feeling..." Pei Xin says, in a low voice.

Fan Xing smiles fondly.

" It's not your fault. You're straight after all. It was me who being not straight enough to like my bestfriend...!" Fan Xing says.

"But I think now he also curls up!" Guo Cheng snorts.

Pei Xin lands a punch on Guo Cheng's arm.

"Dude! I feel so stupid! Everytime you are grumpy, Fan Xing always tried to comfort you. And everytime he teasing you by flirting with you, you'll blush like maniac! Why didn't I see it coming?" Guo Cheng rants.

"Because you are stupid!" Pei Xin scowls.

"Aish! No wonder just now Fan Xing asked me to go to the kitchen and bring up the cokes while he rushing to your room!" Guo Cheng snickered at Fan Xing who is flustered now.