Chapter 18

Pei Xi is lying on his bed in Xiao Zhan's house, playing the game on his phone when it dings, notifies him that he received a message. He ignored it when he saw on the status bar it was from Guo Cheng.

"Prick!" He mumbles and continues playing.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

The messages bombarding him on the phone. Pei Xin gushing and growls irritatedly.

Then he continues playing again.

Ding!

Another notification comes again. Pei Xin glancing at the status bar and he pause the game when he saw FAnxing name and sits straight. He opens the message.

Fanxing
"Hey! Pei Xin!"

Pei Xin freeze. He confuse thinking of reply it or no. What the fuck is wrong with him? It's Fanxing, for God sake! His friend! As same as Guo Cheng and Yibo. Why does he have to confuse?

Pei Xin shakes his head, tries to come to his sense. Then he types away the reply to Fanxing's message.

Pei Xin
"Yo!"

He hits the send button. He is waiting for the reply now. He frowns.

"Why do I wait for his reply? I'm like a girl who expecting her boyfriend to reply her every messages to be replied as fast as possible...!" Pei Xin grumbles.

Ding!

He immediately looks at his screen. Reply from Fanxing. He doesn't open it. Yet. He's thinking. He shakes his head and mumbles :" Fuck off!' Then opens and replies Fangxin's messages happily.

Fanxing
"How's going on there?"

Pei Xin
"Good! Everything is good!
Except from Zhan Ge's father.
He is sick now.

Fanxing
"What happened?"

Pei Xin
"Well, nothing serious.
Sick because he was shock
when Zhan Ge told him
about Yibo

Fanxing
"Can't blame him either.
Every parents will give the
same reaction when their
kids coming out of the closet"
😂😂

Pei Xin stunned with Fanxing reply. He remembers about his parents. If he has the same case with Yibo, in this case is that he's being ... Gay. How would his parents' reaction? Would they be ok and cool with it like Yibo's mom? Or would they shock to death like Xiao Zhan's father?

A ding from his phone snaps him back to the sense. He takes a look of it. Fanxing.

Fanxing
"Pei?"

Pei Xin
"Sup?"

Fanxing
"I miss you... ☹️"

Pei xin's eyes widened.

Pei Xin
"The fuck,man??
Something wrong with your brain?'

Fanxing
"Why? Can't I miss you?"

Pei Xin
"You're weird.
You are so cheesy like a boy who
is falling in love with his crush!"

Fanxing
"Well, I do"

Pei Xin
"Shut it off, Fanxing!
Don't make me cringey"