Chapter 9

The doorbell rings repeatedly, makes Yibo squirming in his sleep.

" So noisy...!' Yibo groans.

"Bo... Open the door..!' Xiao Zhan who lays beside him mumbles. He pulls up the quilt to cover his bare chest.

Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan who curls his body into a ball.

" Are you not going to work?" He asks.

"No. I'm tired. Boss also went for travelling...!" Xiao Zhan replies.

Yibo curts a nod. Then he climbs off of the bed. He groans when he feels his back is pain. But he doesn't want to bother Xiao Zhan. He manages to walk out of the room to open the house door.

He checks out of the visitor through the peek hole.

"What the fuck...?" He mumbles.

Then he  unlatches and unlocks the door. There are his three buddies standing in front of the door. They were going to tease Yibo but they are in a daze instead. They look at Yibo with eyes wide open.

"What the hell, dudes??" Yibo feels irritate with his friends' reaction.

"No! What are those?" Pei Xin pointing at Yibo's body.

Yibo looks down to his body which is shirtless. There are hickeys! His chest full of bite marks Xiao Zhan has left.

"These called hickeys, idiot! Love bite marks!" Shameless Yibo answers shamelessly.

"Oh! I thought you suffering from  chicken pox!" Pei Xin snorts, sarcastically.

"Asshole!" Yibo curses him.

"But why so many?" Guo Cheng starting to count the hickeys on Yibo's body.

Yibo slaps his hand away before he touched his skin, while saying : " Because Zhan Zhan loves me so much!'"

Guo Cheng spitting the blood.

"I wanna throw up already!" Pei Xin says .

"Where is he now?" FangXin asks.

"He still sleeping,"Yibo answers and averts his gaze to Xiao Zhan's room door. "By he way, why are you all here?" He asks.

" Jerk! Yesterday only, you invite us to come around. Now after you make up with your boyfriend, you forgot already!" Guo Cheng retorts.

"I did?" Yibo scratches his head.

"Aiya! Just pass the house key. We can go there alone while you doing sin with Xiao Zhan!" Pei Xin interferes.

"Hey! It's not sin! It' s love!" Yibo makes a protest

"Aish! Whatever! Stop making us want to throw up,Yibo! Just give us the key!" Guo Cheng snaps, starting feel impatient.

"Oh? Ok. Wait. It's inside the room," says Yibo. Then he turn around and walks going to the room.

His friends who notice the way he walk drop their jaw, then looking at each other.

"Did Zhan Ge tops him?"' they whispered a yell in unison.

Yibo comes back to them with a card in his hand.

"Here! I'm coming up soon later!' Yibo says,passing the card to Guo Cheng.

"Yibo! Are you...",Pei Xin doesn't continue his words, since FangXin covered his mouth immediately.

"We'll go upstairs, Yibo! We're waiting for you there, then!' says FangXin, laughing awkwardly. He drags Pei Xin leaving Yibo who dumfounded.

"Strange people..." Says the weird person..