Part 1

I was born in Arizona. I lived my whole life in Arizona. It was boring and hot but I had fun. I should tell you somethings about my self. I am Ella and I'm 17 years old. I really like math and science and I always wanted to do my best in school. I have an older brother and a mom, unfortunately not a dad since he died when I was 7. When he was alive he really liked to watch sports, more specifically, hockey. He was a big fan of Vancouver Canucks which made me kinda into Vancouver. While I didn't watch a lot of hockey, I usually watched Vancouvers games on the TV. Since we live in Arizona, we never attended games. The once that we're in Arizona was always at a date when we couldn't go. However, for my birthday, my mom was nice enough to buy us tickets for the Vancouver-New Jersey game that would be later that year. I also wished for a Canucks Jersey of my then favorite player, Quinn Hughes. Of course I got that, but only that. Despite only getting 2 things for my birthday, I was really happy. I would actually go to a real NHL game. I was so excited.

The time went and it was time for me to pack. Mom and I were flying over to Jearsy in 2 days and we were staying for 5 days. Mom's cousin lived in Jersey and she agreed to let us stay with her for our trip. Lucky me, otherwise mom probably wouldn't have bought the tickets. I was thinking about what to pack. We were staying for 5 days so I didn't need a lot. I threw in 3 pair of pants and 5 shirts. Knowing a was going to stay in my Canucks jearsy most of the time I decided to take out 2 of the shirts to fit more of my make up. I left my packed bag beside my door, checking it ever so often to make sure I didn't for get anything I needed.

It was 3 am when mom woke me up. We were leaving at 4.30 to catch the flight at 7. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and went over my bag once again. I then grabbed some black leggings and my jersey. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I looked at the time again and it was 3.45. I made some breakfast and sat down across the table from my mom.
"looking forward to the hockey game?" My mother asked
"well yeah, I'm really excited!" I happily replied
After our really short discussion we both sat with our phones for 15 minutes before we had to get to the airport.

~A/N~
I know this chapter is short, upcoming chapters will be longer, I promise :)