Nine.

I curled another section of my client's hair. Since we were finally finishing up the course, we had to do work on live models. The only person I knew to ask to be my victim was Candace, Tyler's sister. We haven't seen each other since the game after first meeting over three months ago.
Tyler and I have been going strong. As fuck buddies. The fight after the Holiday Party brought us closer but the intense make up sex after brought us even closer.
We avoided each other for Valentine's Day though. We didn't want to feel obligated to spend time together. I ended up getting drunk with Mykie and sexting him during his game. We still kept the 'secret' of our 'friendship'.
At least that's what I thought.

Mykie stumbled into the classroom balancing a coffee in one hand and pulling her kit behind her with the other hand. I sprayed hairspray on a curl that I had been waiting to cool down. Mykie started setting up her station.
"You okay? I texted you like fifty times." I whispered, keeping my eye on the professor making her way to us.
"I was up all night because someone was being loud. Then my stupid car wasn't starting." She put on a happy face after glaring at me to wave at her model.

"Ohh! Who's the lucky late night guest?" Candace pestered. I wrapped a chunk of her blonde hair around the curling iron. I shook my head.
"Just some guy."
"Well, I was trying to set you up with my brother that one night. I thought you two hit it off. Guess not." She winked at me from her reflection in the mirror. I bashfully cleared my throat, tapping my fingers to make sure the hair wasn't getting too hot. I shrugged a shoulder trying to think of a way to avoid the conversation. "You missed your chance with him. He's seeing someone now." I released the curl. I evaded her stare.
"That's so good for him!" I squealed at a pitch only dogs could hear. Was she talking about me? Does that mean Tyler was talking about me? If it's not me, why is Tyler dating someone and still coming over to my place to get his dick sucked at one in the morning?

"Sarah?" Candace whispered. I physically shook myself out of the thoughts. "You look like you've seen a ghost." I looked at my reflection in the mirror to see all the color had left my face. She became more concerned when I didn't answer. "Do you need to sit down?" She began to lift herself from her chair. I shook my head.
"No, no! I'm okay. I was trying to remember the number to the color and developer I used on your hair. Just in case the professor asks." Candace nodded off the lie smiling wide. She went back to scrolling on her phone.

I gave my full attention to Candace's hair for the rest of the class and presentation. I finished the presentation with one last zhuzh of her curls as everyone clapped. The professor wrote down her notes.
I sat in a chair behind Candace. Now was my chance to get these thoughts out of my head. I unlocked my phone, quickly brought up the messages between me and Tyler and started typing out the text:

Hey. I'm in class and as you know, your sister is here with me. She said you're seeing someone? Is it serious?

I hesitantly sent the text. I didn't know if this was breaking the rule of not being jealous or if I was only being curious. I really didn't want anything to cause issues if he was actually seeing someone. His reply gave me some type of relief:

I was texting you last night. I had to come up with an excuse for her to leave me alone haha she's nosy

I let out a little giggle causing Candace to turn around. I smiled at her wiggling my phone in the air. She gave me another wink then faced forward. I sent the reply and kept up with his conversation:

Haha yeah I can tell.
Doing anything for St. Patrick's Day tonight?

Nah. Benn is having a huge party that I might make an appearance at. Didn't really wanna be around too many people

Come over after? We can get drunk!

Sounds good. Be there around 9!

I sent a thumbs up emoji along with a green shamrock and Ireland's flag. He replied with a green heart.
"What the fuck." I blurted out. Everyone turned to me laughing. The professor raised an eyebrow at me. "Sorry." I hid behind Candace. I stared at the green heart for the rest of the class.

Candace and I had lunch with Mykie before she left for her hotel. She would be staying one more day for Tyler's game tomorrow. I had to act surprised after her invitation to join her, as if I hadn't gone to tons of games already then fucked her brother in the parking lot after most of them.
Mykie joined our classmates at a bar close by to the apartment. I gave her the excuse that I was wanting to stay in, eat junk food and watch Boondock Saints.
Tyler texted me when he was on the way right as Mykie left in an Uber. I told myself not to make a big deal about the heart emoji. It was the color green and it's Saint Patrick's Day. I took a shot of tequila to quiet the thought anyways.
Tyler unlocked my front door and sloppily entered the apartment.

"Hey! My turn!" He slurred, watching me finish another shot. I wiped a drop of tequila escaping my lips. I admired his choice of attire. An obnoxious green top hat, tight green pants, a plain white T-shirt with a striped green vest. Everything had glitter and sparkled in the kitchen light with his wobbly legs.
"No way. I need to get to your level first." I laughed. He shook his head laughing. He reached for a shot glass. I stopped him by his wrist. Our eyes locked onto each other.
"Don't get handsy with me. I'll fuck your ass!" We both exploded into laughter. I didn't realize his hand was grabbing my butt until I downed another shot. I glanced back at his hand.

"Don't you get handsy with me, Tyler Seguin."
"I love the way you say my name." His hand gripped onto my butt tighter. I abruptly stopped filling a shot glass for him and glared at him. The green emoji popped into my head.
"Don't say that word." I growled. His laughter bounced off the walls. I kept my glare sharp on his smiling face.
"Oh, my god. Calm down." He kept laughing. I handed him the shot glass. We clinked the glasses together and took the shots. His hand slapped my butt cheek hard. I gasped at him. Apparently I didn't find any of this as amusing as he did. "Fucking love that ass." He mocked, patting the same butt cheek again. I set my glass on the counter.

"Don't.. say.. that—ahh!!" I screamed as Tyler lifted me over his shoulder. His hand slapped each cheek and even slapped my pussy. I begged him to let me down to no avail. He carried me to my room, threw me onto my bed then walked back to the kitchen to retrieve the alcohol and shot glasses. I lifted myself to my knees. The shots were definitely fueling the rage. "What the fuck! Should we make another rule that we can't say that word!" I yelled as he walked back into the room. He set the tequila bottle and glasses onto the nightstand calmly. "Maybe I won't let you fuck my ass?" He removed the hat and allowed it to drop to the floor. His movements were as relaxed as the expression on his face. "Maybe I won't let you fuck me at all!" I continued to scream at him. He took off his green pants and kicked them away from him. The fact that he wasn't reacting to me actually pissed me off now. "Oh, right.. it doesn't matter. You're Tyler Fucking Seguin. You can get any girl you want and fuck any girl you want! You're probably fucking ten other girls after you fuck me!" He was now standing at the edge of the bed. He crossed his tattooed arms, flexing the muscles.

"Are you done?" He whispered. He kept a smirk on the side of his lips. I shook my head, keeping my eyes squinted in anger. "Answer me."
"No." I barked. He unfolded his arms and brought a hand to my mouth. I attempted to fight him off.
"Stop, stop." He waited for me to stop mumbling things under his hand to speak again. "You broke rule number one. You're jealous." I tried to wrestle his hand off my mouth again. He kept his hand over my mouth calmly. "I'm not fucking other girls..." The words made me settle down. "...but since you broke rule number one..you do what I say. Understand?" He moved his hand from my mouth to my neck.

"Yes, Sir." I said, admitting defeat. He dropped his hand from my neck.
"Go take a few more shots then get naked."
"Yes, Sir." I repeated. I hopped off the bed right before he leaped onto it. I poured and gulped down three shots. I grimaced at the burning liquid as I turned around to see Tyler stroking his hard cock with his briefs around his ankles.
"Come here and suck my cock." He demanded. I undressed myself staring at him stroking himself. I crawled onto the bed up to him wiggling his cock from the base.