Twenty Four.

I spent New Years in Canada with Tyler and his family. I was lucky that my boss had taken a last minute trip to Peru so she gave everyone the holiday time off. Even though I was still immensely terrified of planes and loved the hospitality of Tyler's family, I was ready to get back to work.
Tyler and I were stronger than ever. He stopped mentioning marriage and kids once we got back to Texas. It was strange that I actually missed it. I didn't want to be that annoying girlfriend so I refrained from bringing it up.
I spent most of my time at his house after he finished a game since he wanted to keep Star there with her brothers and the dog sitter. I was practically living there at this point.

I loaded the last of the dishes into the dishwasher and started it up. I searched for Star. She was constantly next to me so to not see her at my feet was concerning.

"Star?" I said into the house. I stood frozen to listen. I didn't hear her little feet running to me. Cash wobbled over to me instead. "Hi Cash. Where is your sister?" We stared at each other for a few seconds before Tyler's voice from upstairs made me look in the direction.
"I have her up here!"
"Okay!" I yelled back. I shut off all the lights downstairs. I checked my phone as I made my way upstairs and to his bedroom. I smiled uncontrollably wide at the sight of Tyler cuddling with a sleeping Star in bed. He held up his pointer finger to his puckered lips. I tiptoed to my favorite side of the bed to plug my phone into the charger. I stretched my body. "Babe. You need to move the puppy." I said quietly. He only shifted his eyes to me.
"Why?"

"I'm horny." I pulled the sweatshirt over my head to show off my bare breasts underneath. He lifted his eyebrows at the sight. I turned my back to him to peel off my leggings slowly. I reached between my legs to tease at the black thong covering my pussy.
"Mmmm." He moaned at the sight. I peeled off the thong to spread open and tease my pussy. He moaned again in desperation. I tiptoed again to the other side of the bed to pick up Star and place her onto her bed. She yawned adorably then fell back asleep.
I pushed the blankets to his knees. His cock was already growing under his briefs. He started to get up but I stopped him with my hand on his chest.
"I want to be on top." I cooed. As fast as I got onto the bed, he already had kicked off the blankets and his briefs. I straddled him but still kept my body raised above his by my knees. He stroked his cock and motioned for me to lower myself onto him with his head. I shook my head. "Hands above your head."

"What?" He scowled his eyebrows but did as I had told him. I held onto his wrists. "Wha—" He dropped his jaw at the feeling of me grinding my pussy up and down his entire shaft. He managed to wiggle a hand free to hold onto my throat. I shook my head again and held him down more firmly. I watched his expression shift from pleasure to annoyance. He let out a disgruntled groan.
"Nope. No touchy." I continued to grind myself onto his shaft. "There's a week left until your birthday and I can't think of what to do." His teeth bit at his bottom lip. "So, you're going to tell me what you want to do for your birthday then I'll fuck you."
"Oh, fuck. But baby, you're so wet."
"Tell me." I demanded.
"I want to..I want to take you skating." I stopped moving myself on his cock.
"Really?" I whined. He nodded his head quickly.
"Yeah. I know you've always wanted to."

"Oh, my god! I'm so excited!" I squealed as I leaned down and pecked his lips multiple times. I reached in-between our bodies at his pulsating cock. I aligned him at my dripping entrance. I raised my body slightly and returned my hands to his wrists. He rolled his eyes back at the feeling of his cock finally sliding into me.
"Fuck that cock, baby." He growled. I smirked at him. I bucked my hips, slowly at first then gradually built stamina. Our moans got louder. I released his wrists from my grasp. His hands went right to my hips. He didn't have to control my rhythm but he liked to hold me anyways. I leaned back slightly. Seeing his eyes watching himself move in and out of me turned me on even more.

"Slap my tits." I moaned. His jaw dropped as he gasped. "I'm close. Fucking slap them." He gave my bouncing boobs little slaps. "Tyler." I growled. He brought his hand back then really gave it to me. The orgasm was the most intense I've had. He gripped onto my hips aggressively to keep me moving.
"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He whimpered. His cock pulsing inside of me. I slowed down my grinding as he continued to cum inside of me. I allowed my body to drop onto the bed. I kept my legs closed so I didn't have anything drip out. "Holy shit, baby." He moaned loudly. I giggled at him practically panting.
"Are we really going skating?" I said between breaths. He only nodded his head. "How did you find an ice rink out here?"
"I work at one."

"Wait." I said as I jolted the upper half of my body onto my elbows. "You mean we're skating on the ice at your stadium!?" I shrieked. His smile widened at my excitement. He nodded his head again. "No way!" I yelled. I shimmied my body so I could hug onto his sweaty chest.
"I do need to know one thing.." I lifted my eyes to him. "..we've been fucking for three years and you just now tell me to slap your tits?!" He complained. I exploded into laughter and rolled my eyes.