Twenty One.

The weekend with my family was already over. Tyler survived countless interrogations, sleeping in the same twin size bed with me, embarrassing pictures, videos and stories of me. And he still wanted to be with me.
Sean and Steve were giving Tyler one last interrogation across the front lawn as they packed up the luggage with the driver into the car. I hugged my dad tightly.

"Your mother would have loved him." I inhaled sharply as he released me from his arms. He held onto my shoulders.
"Do you?" I asked nervously, releasing the air from my lungs. I was going to wait until there was a little more privacy to find out the final verdict from the one person I needed to hear it from. Dad glanced at Tyler and my brothers laughing at each other then back to me.
"Does he make you happy?" I glanced at the boys, too. My eyes focused on Tyler adjusting the backwards black and green Dallas Stars hat on his head with his breathtaking huge smile on his face. I could hear his laughter from here. I gradually nodded my head and brought my eyes back to my dad. "Then you know my answer." I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"Hey Squirt!" Sean yelled. Dad and I ended the hug at the same time to look over at the boys. "Your Canadian is pretty cool!" He laughed, waving a Stars hat in the air. We walked over to them as Taylor and Bridgette started to say their goodbyes to Tyler.
"Wow! Did you ask him nicely to sign it for you?"
"Shut up, Squirt. Get over here." I hugged Sean. More like he engulfed me with his massive frame as always. I hugged Steve next, who was just as excited with receiving a hat from Tyler. Taylor and I hugged each other and giggled to stop the tears. She is just as emotional as I am. I tried to get a hug from Bridgette but she always refused to say goodbye to me since I was 'always leaving'. Tyler lowered himself to Bridgette's level, handed her a Stars hat and held his arms open for another hug. She leaped into his arms. We all awed their moment. I took a picture on my phone since it was too damn adorable to not keep forever. Tyler whispered something into her ear. She ran over to me and hugged my legs. Geez, there go my ovaries.

"I'm going to miss you tons, Boogie Woogie." I picked her up and squeezed her in my arms. "Promise me you'll stop growing up until I come back, okay?"
"Okay." Her little voice was shaky. I held back the tears. I knew it would make it harder for her if she saw me crying.
"Okay, Bridgette. They have a private jet to catch." Taylor peeled her off of me.
"You know when you say it like that, it sounds way more cool then how it actually is on the damn thing." I said sternly. Everyone else laughed it off and gave us one more hug.

I waved to everyone from the car's window. I was almost leaning out of it like a frantic puppy going to the dog park.

"Bye! Love you guys! Bye!" We turned down the next block. I brought myself back into the car. Tyler gulped down an entire water bottle.
"If we had a boy, what would you name him?" He asked after the last gulp of water. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Is there something I don't know? Am I pregnant?"
"Not yet." He raised his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip. I groaned at him annoyed.
"Babe, why the sudden obsession with having a baby? We are only 26 and dating." He contorted his face to my choice in tone.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Not a bad thing. I mean we're not married or—"
"Not yet." He made the same gestures again to me. I shook my head and sighed loudly. I checked my phone to see my instagram has blown up from being tagged on a picture. I opened the tag confused. Tyler posted the picture of him and my family around the table on Thanksgiving. He tagged everyone, including my dad, and even wrote a caption:

@tseguin92: my first American Thanksgiving with my beautiful girlfriend's family. Can't wait to show her how Canadians do Thanksgiving next year! @sarahbobarah I'm thankful for you every day baby 😘

I could have dropped my phone like I dropped my jaw.
"Ty! Babe! Oh, my god! But I thought you wanted to keep this private?"
"You'll probably get bombarded by my fans so you can make your instagram private, if you want. I'm not asking you to be in the spotlight with me. Just next to me." He shrugged his shoulders as he spoke. I still couldn't control my jaw. When our eyes met again, he laughed at my frozen reaction. He scooted himself closer to me and cupped my face to close my mouth. "I was going to say it in the instagram post but I need to see your eyes." I scrunched my nose thinking he was just talking about what he has already said then it clicked.
"Say what?" I mumbled. His lips pecked mine so gently I barely felt it.

"Sarah.. I'm in love you." He whispered into my lips. I gulped down the small existence of saliva in my mouth. His hand adjusted on my face bringing me back to the moment. He locked his eyes onto my every minuscule movement. I cleared my throat softly.
"As much as this scares me.." I began. He nodded his head. "..I'm in love with you, too." His lips pressed onto mine before I could say or do anything else. The kiss was slow and heated. He lowered my body to the seat. I never understood why people didn't wear seatbelts in fancy cars but now I was happy not to. My period ended yesterday so I needed Tyler inside of me. "Tyler." I moaned into the kiss. He knew what I wanted. He asked the driver nicely to put up partition. Once it was up, I stripped off only my leggings and underwear to my ankles. Tyler pulled his jeans and briefs down, already showing his fully erect cock. I scratched at any body part I could reach of his to anxiously make him hurry. I giggled at his adorable snaking of his body between my legs so I could keep my clothes bunched at my ankles. He aligned himself at my wet and readied entrance. I firmly pushed my hands onto his chest. He looked at me confused. "Say it again." I begged. He smirked as he lowered his body to me and still kept his hand on his cock.

"I love you, baby." He said as he stared into my eyes and pushed himself inside of me. It felt like the first time we had sex. The thrusts sent heat throughout my body. I gasped loudly.
"Oh, my god. I love you." I pulled his face to me and planted my lips on his. Maybe it was the fact that we haven't had sex in a week or maybe it was the fact that we just said the L word. He felt breathtakingly and undeniably amazing.
"Oh, fuck. You feel so fucking tight, baby. This..this is gonna be..fast..oh, shit." He growled as I felt his cock pulsating inside of me. He jokingly twitched his face along with his cock. I tried to giggle quietly since I figured the driver probably has heard the whole thing. "Just like old times, eh?" He laughed. I shook my head at him and giggled into a deep kiss.