Nineteen.

After I gave Tyler the 'best blowjob ever', he passed out. I slept a total of three hours. At least, I hope it was three hours. I watched anything I could find on Netflix that did not have an airplane in it. Not very easy, if you actually think about it.
I woke up Tyler by sucking his morning wood. It was the only thing I could do that would settle my nerves again. He kept his moans quiet until he was close to another orgasm. I moaned as I kept up with the sucking and stroking rhythm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He announced. The cum shot into my mouth. I slowed the strokes down drastically to pump everything out of him. "I still..can't believe..you swallow." He panted as he pulled up his briefs. I let out a little giggle.
"Shower time." My tone was dry. He nodded his head, stretching his body. I stripped off my clothes and started up the shower. A strong slap on my butt startled me. "Owww!" I giggled, rubbing the sore cheek.
"You okay, baby?" He was already naked. I admired his crossed tattooed arms then nodded my head.
"Yeah..I'm just..freaking out." I mumbled as I jumped into the shower.

"What? Hey!" He followed me into the shower. The water hit my face. "Baby." I wiped off the water to turn to him. "Why are you freaking out?" I tried to avoid his eyes since the tone of his voice was filled with concern. His hands held my forearms.
"You're the first boyfriend to meet my dad and brothers. It's a big deal to..to me." I picked at the skin on bottom lip nervously with my nails. He pulled my hands down and brought me into a hug.
"And I'm the last one." He whispered and kissed the top of my head. I squeezed his body tighter. "You're the first girlfriend to meet my family before she was my girlfriend!" I let out a groan and bit his chest. His exploding laughter bounced off the small shower walls.
"What time do we have to get onto the bougie jet?" I splashed water onto my face again and switched places with Tyler to wash my face.

"It should take about two to three hours to get there. Dinner is at five?" I nodded my head. I had him help me to the water to rinse off the face wash. "So, we'll leave here at one." I wiped away the water again. I looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes. He laughed at me again and changed the subject to what he should wear for dinner as we finished showering together.

Unfortunately, we made it to the private jet early. I tried my best to delay getting onto the damn thing as long as I could. Tyler was very patient and understanding. Once on the jet, he introduced the pilot.

"Sarah, this is the pilot. Captain Jack Martin. Captain, this is my girlfriend. Sarah Rose." I shook his hand. A firm handshake always impressed me. His kind green eyes smiled along with his voice.
"It's very nice to meet you, Miss Rose. I hear from Mr. Seguin that you're not a fan of flying?"
"Yes, that's right."
"Well, I'm a very big fan of it." He said, laughing. I laughed anxiously. "We will be in the air in a few minutes after we complete the final inspection." I nodded my head and thanked him. Tyler shook his hand and thanked him as well. I watched the pilot disappear into the tiny cockpit. Tyler sat down in the seat next to me and started scrolling through instagram. The debilitating anxiety was still paralyzing me. The pilot announced over the intercom to fasten our seatbelts to prepare for takeoff. We clicked our seatbelts into place. The roaring of the engine made me freak out even more. I glanced at Tyler a few times. His hand grabbed mine.

"Breathe." He reminded me. I let out the air in my lungs and took in another deep breath. The plane began to move. I closed my eyes firmly. "Look at me, baby." I opened my eyes. Tyler's eyes and his hands holding my hand calmed me down a little. My eyes widened with fear while the jet got into the air. He could tell I was going to lose my shit. "Okay, come here." He pulled me into his arms. I rested my head onto his chest to intently watch his every move. He brought out his phone to keep in my eyesight. His voice was calm as he read to me an article from The Hockey News about the NHL's top 10 rising prospects for 2018. I fell asleep before he read about the fourth prospect.

"Baby? Wakey wakey. We made it." I gradually opened my eyes and raised my head from Tyler's chest.
"Thank you for reading to me." I pouted my bottom lip at him. He stretched out the arm I had taken hostage while sleeping.
"You're welcome. Ready?" He smiled. I nodded my head. "Let's go!" He said in his usual hyped up voice.

Tyler arranged for a car to pick us up and take us to my dad's house. It was a good hour away from the private landing strip. I texted my dad in the family group chat that we were on the way.

Me: just got into the car! be there in about an hour or so.

Dad: Great timing, kiddo! Turkey will be done right in time for dinner.

Sean: do canadians eat turkey?

Steven: is there turkey in canada?

I rolled my eyes at my brothers attempting to be funny.
"This is going to be fun." Tyler commented, sitting straight into his seat from reading the texts over my shoulder.
"Don't mind them. They're imbeciles." I locked my phone and threw it into my purse without replying to them. Tyler shrugged his shoulders.
"They're your big brothers. I get it. I'm the same way with my sisters whenever they try to bring a boyfriend to meet us." I nodded my head to him. My phone buzzed in my purse. I read the text to myself and showed it to Tyler:

Dad: Wait. He's Canadian? We don't have any ketchup!

"This is going to be fun." I said, irritated and rolling my eyes again. Tyler laughed at the text and kissed my forehead.
"I've never asked about your mom but I saw the tattoo on your back when we first started..you know..so I'm pretty sure it's a sensitive subject." He was referring to the crying angel statue tattoo that took up my entire back. The angel was holding a smashed up license plate. My mother's license plate. The tears, my mom's name and the date of her death were the only parts colored with purple ink. Her favorite color. I nodded my head with the motion of the bumpy car on the LA freeway.
"It used to be." I unlocked my phone to bring up the saved article from her accident. I handed it to Tyler.
"She died the day before your 16th birthday..oh, my god, baby." He set the phone down on the seat next to me to hold me into his arms.
"I tell people that my mom died. Mykie is the only one that knows the actual day. That's why she was disgustingly happy to make my birthday so special. She has tried for years to make me..smile..on that day." I allowed my body to sink into Tyler's more. "The driver of an 18-wheeler fell asleep at the wheel. He hit my mom head on. The license plate was the only thing that identified her car. Hence including it in the tattoo." I noticed his face grimacing. He held me tighter in his arms. His hand cupped the side of my face. I looked up into his eyes from his chest.

"I know she is proud of the woman you are today."
"She constantly gave me the drive and passion to do what I love and reminded me to never allow anyone to tell me I couldn't do it."
"That's very true." His voice was calm like his smile. His thumb caressed my cheek, still holding my face in his hands.
"She was the best mother." I took in a quivering deep breath. I didn't think it was possible but he held me even tighter.
"Just like you will be one day." The sincerity in his voice made me sit up slightly. His hand fell from my face to his lap.
"Whoever said I was going to be a mom?"
"Oh, I'm putting a ton of babies in you." He laughed at my full retreat from his strong arms. I held up my hands.
"Whoa, tiger. Let's conquer one thing at a time!" I couldn't help but laugh at his giggling and wide smile. The driver, Max, exited the freeway. We were getting close. I leaned in to give Tyler a little peck on the lips.

"That's all I get?!" He whined.
"Yeah! Any more than that and you'll be putting babies in me."
"Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me!" He chanted, reaching for me and pulling me under him. I playfully screamed.
"Alright, you two. We have arrived." Max announced. Tyler and I laughed at his annoyed tone. He must have seen a lot in his car. The thought made me shudder. I watched my dad's house appear out the window just as Max put the car in park. Tyler let out a deep breath.
"I'm ready when you are, baby." I glanced at him then back to the house I grew up in. My smile widened as I nodded my head.