Eleven.

There was a week until my birthday on April 18th. I would be turning 24. I was more excited that my last year of school was going to finally come to an end in two months. I began applying to all the high end hair salons for a job.
The hockey season was over for the Dallas Stars. The Stars made it to the Stanley Cup Playoffs but they lost only two games in. Tyler and I didn't see each other or even talk during the Playoffs. I was surprised that I got a text from him the day after the Stars lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins. We talked about what we have been up to, I sympathized his team losing and we discussed our schedules for the next hookup. I stretched my body across my bed as I read his text:

I'll be going home in two weeks so I'll get to see you for your birthday

I stared at the screen confused. I told his sister, Candace, that my birthday was next week. I never told him.

How did you know it's my birthday?

His replies were quick and more than just one word. It was different but nice to actually carry a conversation with him for once.

Candace told me yesterday. She was shopping for your present

I got excited reading the words that Candace was actually going to get some something. We had become a lot closer since she was in town watching Tyler play. I flipped my body onto my stomach and wiggled my butt. Another text from Tyler appeared:

You're not allowed to wiggle your butt unless I'm there to spank it

I giggled at the text. I wiggled my butt more typing the reply:

You know me so well! Lol! I guess that means you should get over here then?

I took a picture of my butt cheeks gently peaking out of a pair of Dallas Stars booty shorts and sent it to him. His replies made me giggle even louder:

I literally dropped my phone!
I'm ripping those off your amazing ass. I can get you new ones
I'll be there in an hour

I jumped off the bed to wait by the front door anxiously. It felt like he sped over to my apartment because I had only been waiting for at least 45 minutes. He unlocked the front door, swung it open and charged at me. He swung me over his shoulder with ease. I let out a cute squeal, of course. His hand slapped my butt with a grunt escaping his lips every time. He chucked me onto my bed. I allowed my body to bounce a few times. He settled my body by holding onto my hips. His beard was more full and tickled my skin as he lifted my shirt to kiss and bite at my stomach. He ripped off the briefs easily.

"Oh, my god." I whimpered. He lifted my legs and connected his tongue to my clit without hesitation. I arched my back at the overwhelming feeling of him sucking the sensitive nub. I ran my fingers through his hair causing a smile to appear across his lips. I giggled and moaned as the orgasm got closer. I rocked my hips, grinding myself into his face and pulling his hair. "Don't stop..yes..yes..yes.." I moved my hips in unison with my moans. Our eyes met right as I came. "...I'm cumming!" I cried out. I let go of his hair to watch him kiss me from my clit to my collarbones. He slipped his cock inside of me easily and growled.

"You are always so tight after you cum." He whispered into my ear. He pushed himself completely inside of me slowly then took himself all the way out. He repeated the slow rhythm a few times until he lifted himself above me and our eyes locked again. "Do you want me to go faster?" I shook my head, smiling.
"You feel so good." I murmured. He nodded his head rapidly. I laughed as he lifted himself to his knees. I ran my fingers down his defined chest, abs and down to the v shaped cut.
"I want to go faster. I'll cum though." We both laughed at his predicament.
"We have all night." I scratched at his abs. "Please fuck me hard, Sir."

"Good girl." He purred. He raised my legs onto his shoulders and pounded himself inside of me. I shrieked out in pleasure. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I dug my nails into his tattooed arms. I felt another orgasm approaching. I closed my eyes at the growing tightness. "Oh, my god. Are you cumming with me? " The words made me open my eyes, nod my head and see his face react to the orgasm he was experiencing and the one he felt clenching around him. We both moaned at the euphoria. He released my legs from his shoulders. I melted into the bed just as he did the same by dropping his body onto mine.

"I don't know how..you do that..to me." He panted. I smiled victoriously at him until he finally held himself above me to see it.
He slid out of me to clean himself up. I laughed at the silly tricks and slapping around of his soft cock while I sat on the toilet to allow the cum to drip out of me.
I watched him slip on a pair of my baggy sweatpants, laying on my stomach on my bed. I changed out of my shirt and into a sports bra. I didn't bother to put on underwear. He froze in place, squinting his eyes at me.

"Does this count as your birthday fuck?"
"It better not. I'll need a very good fuck after my party."
"Am I invited to your party?" He asked, hopping onto the bed next to me. His hand pat my bare cheeks.
"That means you'll have to meet people that I socialize with on a daily basis."
"Your..friends..?"
"Yeah!" I laughed. He shook his head.
"So? We are friends." The last word noticeably stung. He must have caught my reaction before I could smile it away. "We are friends, right?" I continued the fake smile as I nodded my head. His eyes shifted down to the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair and scratched his beard. "I want to be here for your birthday."

"I want you to be here too." I attempted a real smile. It worked. He nodded his head, still scratching at his beard.
"Good. I'll be here."
"Good." I repeated softly. I rested my head onto my arm. I watched him exaggerate a long yawn. "Don't tell me you're too tired for round two!" I poked his sides. His explosive laughter made me smile.
"I think I'll have to be the starfish for round two." He already held up his hands to shield himself from my pokes and punches.
"I'm not a fucking starfish!" I twisted his nipple, causing him to cry out. He tried to get to my nipples but I blocked his arms. "Speaking of starfish.." This might be a bad idea. "...I know I already brought this up..but..your sister told me you're seeing someone. Does the lucky girl know you have a fuck buddy?" His arms dropped to the bed. His smile faded away. It was a bad idea. "You don't have to talk about her with me."

"That would be kind of weird."
"Yeah, I figured. I'm sorry I brought it up. I was just being—"
"It's you."
"—nosey." My eyes wandered around the room as his words repeated in my head. I scowled my eyebrows. He was staring at me but I kept my eyes forward. "Why did you tell her that?"
"Because.." I felt him bring himself closer to me. Our shoulders touching gave me goosebumps. His breath tickled my ear as his voice was deep and sharp. "..it's you."