Twenty Eight.

The Dallas Stars made it to the Stanley Cup Playoffs, yet again. They were only two games away when they lost to Tyler's old team, the Boston Bruins a week before my 25th birthday.
I was surprised to learn he was actually happy to have the season over so he could help me plan the wedding. I didn't want to hire a wedding planner but after seeing so many people on the guest list, mostly from Tyler, I broke down and hired someone.
Mykie moved in with her boyfriend a few months ago so I moved into Tyler's house. It was an easy move since I didn't have anything. Plus Tyler had a lot of very strong friends to help.

I applied one last coat of mascara to my lashes. I brushed out the tight curls to make loose wavy curls. It had been my go-to hairstyle since I wanted to test it out for our wedding day. I put my brush back into a drawer. I slipped on my engagement ring and stared at it. My eyes moved to the framed picture of me in a Dorothy costume, holding a stuffed animal dog and my mom dressed up as the Cowardly Lion.

"Getting cold feet?" Tyler asked from behind me. I giggled at him startling me. I shook my head realizing I had my hand still frozen in front of me.
"No. I'm just..really missing my mom today." I sighed and dropped my hand beside me. I turned around to Tyler's gentle smile. "She would have loved planning the wedding."
"She's been with you every moment. Every decision. She knows you picked peonies because they are her favorite flower." I forced a smile as tears flooded my eyes. "She's going to see you wearing her dress even though you spent four hours trying on other dresses, just to make my mom and sisters happy." I sniffled and held the tears in my eyes by my fingers.

"It was six hours." I laughed and grasped the sides of his shirt. He chuckled and cupped my face with his hands. A few tears escaped my efforts to hold them back. He kissed my lips softly. "Thank you." I whispered, keeping my lips on his.
"You don't have to thank me, baby. That's what I'm here for." He smiled and kissed me slower. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed all over my face causing me to giggle and snort.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
"Nuh uh."
"Yeah huh." He fought back. I tightened my arms around him. He kissed my forehead and hugged his arms around me. I allowed my head to rest against his chest. I smiled at the picture of me and my mom again. "What time do we have to meet up with the wedding planner?"
"2:30." I replied. I could feel Tyler checking his watch then returning his arm around me.
"It will take us an hour to get there, without traffic, so we better get going in a few hours, baby." I groaned into his chest. We were going to meet up with Tiffany, the wedding planner, at a cafe to go over the last minor details about our wedding. We only have one month left. I lift my head but kept my chin on his chest. I looked into his smiling hazel eyes deeply.

"You really want to marry me?" I muttered. He nodded his head obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes. "Tyler, I'm serious." He scowled his expression.
"You are getting cold feet."
"No. I'm asking you a question."
"A ridiculous question."
"Why?"
"I asked you to marry me."
"That's you asking me if I would marry you. I'm asking if you really want to marry me."
"You're proposing to me?" I rolled my eyes again. I let go of his shirt to back away. He laughed so loud it echoed in the large bathroom. I fought his arms off me, becoming more annoyed with him at every loud laughter. "Baby, stop." I pushed him aside to walk into the bedroom. "Baby!" He yelled at my back. I grabbed my purse to look for my vape. "I know we don't fight but when we do, you always walk away." I let out a sigh of relief once I found my vape. I clicked it on and inhaled a long hit from it. "You said you were going to quit." His words angered me. I kept my back to him.

"You can't give me an answer." I took another long hit from my vape. I released the smoke into the room.
"Of course I want to marry you." The tone of his voice was serious but sad. "What did I do to make you doubt that?" I dropped my vape onto the bed. I spun around to see him wipe away tears from his cheeks. I didn't fight the tears.
"You didn't..it's me..I'm..I don't know why you want to marry..me." I stuttered. He shook his head and quickly picked me up into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "I'm sorry."
"I'm scared, too." His words released the tension from my body. I raised my head to look into his eyes.
"You are?" He only nodded his head as a reply. I wiped the tears from his eyes.
"I never would have imagined that I would be getting married at 25 and it does terrifies me..." He began. I allowed my legs to release the grip around him and touched my feet to the ground. I wiped away the streaks of mascara the best I could. "...but now that I've had you in my life, I can't imagine it without you." We smiled at each other gently. I puckered my lips like he does to ask for a kiss. He chuckled and held my face with his hands again before kissing me. "Yes, I really want to marry you."

"Ditto." I giggled. He kissed my lips, still smiling. He abruptly stopped kissing me to look at his watch. He handed me my phone from the bed.
"Can you text Tiffany that we're going to be late?"
"Yeah but I thought you said we had a few—" I sent the text and was flipped onto the bed. I watched Tyler pull at the waistline of my leggings.
"We fight, we have make up sex. It's the rule." I laughed at him throwing my leggings and thong behind him.
"I don't remember that rule."
"It's a new rule." He declared. He unbuckled his belt and swiftly removed it from the loops.
"Oh?" I laughed. He unbuttoned his pants. I watched them drop to the floor. His eyes filled with lust. I opened my legs to reveal myself. His hand began stroking himself from outside of his briefs.

"How bad do you want it, baby?" His voice was seductive and low. I bit my bottom lip. He knew that drove me crazy.
"I want your cock really bad." I moaned. He removed his briefs to his ankles and kicked them away. Watching him stroking his hard member made my toes curl. He lessened the distance between us. I opened my legs wider as he lined himself at my entrance. He slid himself deep inside of me. I moaned at the warmth rushing through my body. His raspy groans bounced off the bedroom walls with every slow and deep thrust. I grasped at the back of my thighs to keep my legs open. He sped up the rhythm but kept pushing himself deeper and deeper.
"Cum for me, baby." He growled.
"Keep going. Just like that." I moaned loudly. "Harder, harder, harder." He obliged my whimpering by pounding himself into me.
"Cum on my cock." He growled again. The orgasm was building. I kept my eyes locked onto his.
"Harder. Fuck me harder." I begged. I screamed at him shoving his cock into me harder. "Yes..yes..yes.." I wailed with the orgasm radiating electricity to every nerve of my body. "...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Oh, my god. Fuck, yes. I'm cummimg. Oh, fuck." His cock throbbed inside of me. He dropped his body on top of me causing me to lose the air in my lungs. I laughed and pushed him up.
"I like the new rule." I panted. He nodded his head and wiped away sweat from his forehead.
"Round two." He barked as he easily flipped me onto my stomach. I stuck my butt into the air and wiggled it. He slapped one of my butt cheeks causing me to laugh.