Date

Dee pov

"What you doing today shorty?" Roddy asked me looking in the camera while I was getting ready for class.

"I got two classes today and then me and my friend gonna go out to eat and record some videos for his YouTube channel" I said putting my shoes on

"He? You going out to eat with a nigga?"

"Yeah but it's not like that. He's just a friend you remember I talked to you about him before" I said and he scrunched up his face.

"Ion remember all that"

"He's the one I was referring to when I was like he's the male version of me" I said

"Ohhh yeah but ain't that nigga gay?" He questioned

"No he's not gay and I never said he was"

"Well shit I just figured. You said he act like you right?"

"Well yeah but that doesn't mean he's gay tho" I said

"So y'all going on a date?" He questioned

"No it's not a date we just eating lunch most likely Waffle House cause I've been craving some chocolate chip waffles"

"He paying?" He said and I nodded my head yes

"Then that's a mother fucking date" he said in a harsh tone.

"Roddy I'm telling you it's not a date and the only reason why he's paying is because I'm doing a YouTube video with him"

"If a guy and a girl going out to eat and that nigga pay for both tabs then it's a fucking date. I don't care what you say" he said and I let out a big sigh

"You're being overdramatic" I said and I could tell he was getting mad.

"So if I was to take a bitch to Waffle House and pay for her tab then that wouldn't be considered a date?"

"That's not the same thing because me and JonJon are friends"

"JonJon? So you got a whole nickname for this nigga. I don't trust that shit cause I feel like a girl and a boy can't be friends cause somebody gon end up catching feelings"

"Well I don't agree a girl and a boy can be friends"

"No the fuck they can't. You see what the fuck happened between us" he said and I smacked my teeth.

"That's different"

"How the FUCK is that different? Cause I could have sworn we started off as close friends and now look you not even a virgin no more" he said and I scoffed.

"What is that supposed to mean? And it's different cause I liked you the first day we met and our vibe is different from the vibe I get with JonJon" I said

"It mean whatever the fuck you want it to mean and shut the fuck up with that JonJon shit"

"What are you mad for? Like there's no reason for you to be mad?" I said getting aggravated

"I'm not fucking mad I'm just expressing my feelings to you" he said

"So what you don't want me to go eat?"

"Go eat with Nomi. I don't even know this JonJon nigga in real life so I don't trust that shit."

"I'll think about it but I got to get to class so bye" I said hanging up the phone and he called back but I looked at the time and declined the call and put it on do not disturb because my class already started and I was late.
.
.
.
"Can I get chocolate chip waffles please and some hash browns" I said placing my order