Date night

Roddy pov

"Why you still sleep? Get up"  I said getting on top of her and kissing all over her face.

"I'm tired" she said putting the cover over her head.

"Come on I want to take you out today" I said yanking the cover off of her.

"Give me like thirty more minutes" she said getting up trying to take the cover from me.

"Thirty minutes with no covers" I said and she layed back down.

"It's cold and I'm naked. I can't go to sleep without covers even when it's hot" she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Get your lazy ass up then" I said pulling on her arm.

"Carry me" she said and I picked her up and carried her to bathroom.

"You already showered?" She questioned brushing her teeth

"Yeah" I said wrapping my arms around her and playing with her tiddies.

"Stop squeezing them so hard that hurt" she said while putting some soap on her face.

"What like this?" I said squeezing her soft tiddies.

"Stoppp!" She said turning around facing me

"Aight go shower and get dressed" I said kissing her forehead and leaving the bathroom to get dressed and I watched family guy until she was ready.

"Damn you look good in blue shorty" I said sizing her up.

"Thank you. I try" she said smiling and I got up from the couch.

"Where we going?" She questioned

"Somewhere to eat" I said

"Eat where?"

"You'll see when I take you. So come on" I said grabbing my keys and we made our way to my car.

"You got underwear on?" I questioned once we was settled in the car.

"Yeah a thong. Why you ask?"

"Cause your ass was jiggling and shit. This dick getting you thick" I laughed making my way to P.O.C it was a popular black owned restaurant that a lot of people went to.

"I just be eating good"

"Yeah you be eating this dick" I said and her mouth dropped

"You got jokes today" she said laughing

"Nah I'm dead ass" I said and once I was at the restaurant I parked and went to open her door for her.

"Aww look at you being a gentleman" she said

"Chill off me. I always open your door even when you piss me off"

"I know and I love you for that but we barely go out tho we just be cooped up in your apartment" she said

"Yeah that's my fault I'ma make this a thing tho at least once a week and we can go on double dates and shit and Nomi and Chris can tag team along" I said

"Say less I'ma hold you to that" she said as we made our way into the restaurant and the waiter sat us down at a table.

"Waddup Jaidee fancy seeing you here. Head aah" he said laughing giving her a hug.

"Hey JonJon who you here with?" She questioned

"Damn I forgot her name but um you must be Roddy I heard a lot about you fam" he said trying to dap me up but I just looked at his hand and he got the hint and dapped hisself up laughing it off and he said bye to Dee and walked off.