Suspicions

Dee pov

I was in the studio with Roddy and I was really seeing him in his element he really had a gift cause he straight up freestyles every song he writes and a lot of people can't say they do that. I don't know how he does it cause he had me in the booth and I wasn't spitting shit.

"Uh uh uh" I said feeling the beat
"what up G my name is Dee"
"and I got small titties but my nigga like me"
"cause he been suckin on these all week week"
"... aye bars" I said and Roddy bust out laughing

"Oh shit my stomach" he continued to laugh and he clutched his stomach and layed down on the couch. He was laughing so hard tears was forming in his eyes and I started to laugh too.

"I was rhyming tho you got to give me that" I said tryna dap em up but he left me hanging so I dapped myself up.

"That's all you did but I'll give you that. I'll give you an A for the effort you put in" he said getting up and he put another beat on.

"Let me show you how you really supposed do this shit" he said and once he started rapping I just smiled and pulled out my phone and took a pic of him cause he looked good.

"She want the ring with the flawless cut baguettes"

"I went to jail and came home, had to run it up"

"Got the new diamonds on my neck" he rapped while taking off his jacket. I don't how he did it that shit was hard as fuck to do cause I couldn't form my words that quick.

As he continued to rap I took more pictures of him.

Right when he wrapped up his session his phone rung and I went to go pick it up but he came from behind and took his phone before I could see the caller ID and I scrunched up my face and he went out the door before he took the call

He's been doing that a lot lately but I just been shrugging it off. Like I would peep him text people and then right when I come he get off his phone.

And I know I said we was taking a break but I ain't say that so he could find a new bitch I said that so he could focus on himself.

Roddy wasn't stupid enough to cheat on me though I mean I know it's been like three and a half weeks since we had sex but we went longer without it.