Old vibes

Dee pov

Tyrone's funeral was on Friday so me and my family  was taking a week long trip to Florida to help prepare everything . Our plane finally landed and I was just so ready to get out and give Tyrone's mom the biggest hug

"Heyyy!" Tyrone's mom said and I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. A few tears escaped my eyes but I wiped them away because I wanted to be strong for her because I know that the pain she was feeling was probably ten times worse than the pain I was feeling in my heart.

"Wassup DeeDee" Tryone's older brother said picking me up and hugging me as he spun me around.

"Hey Tavon" I laughed once he put me down

"How you been?" He said sizing me up

"I would say good but I'd be lying. What about you?" I said truthfully. I had this indescribable pain.

"Tell me about it" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder once he grabbed my suitcase and we made our way out the airport and into the car.

Me and Tavon just caught up on life the whole ride to their house. At first we were going to book a hotel but they wanted us to stay at their house for the week.

The first thing I did when I got there is check the hiding spot in his room which was located under his bed. That had wooden floors and so I lifted up a couple of pieces and found a heavy duffel bag.

I opened up and my eyes widened because it was filled with bands of money and there was a note inside.

"I never trusted banks with holding my money so I made my own savings account."  I read out loud.

I grabbed the duffel bag and took it downstairs where everybody was at.

"So um I found the hiding spot" I said placing the bag down and opened it and everybody eyes widened.

"Where the fuck- how the fuck he get all this money?" His mom questioned getting up and I gave her the note.

"So this is all the money he saved up?" She questioned and I nodded my head yes

"You should use it. He used to tell me all the time how he wanted to get you out of this house and buy you a mansion" I said and I could see tears fall from her eyes making me tear up.

"No I want you to have it. He told you about it not me" she said and I laughed.

"Oh really thank you and now that the money is mine I want to gift it to you" I said handing her the duffel bag.

"You deserve it the most" I said giving her a hug. Once our little intimate moment was over I went inside the room I was going to be staying in and sorted out my clothes.

"What you doing DeeDee?" Tavon said coming in and sitting on the bed.

"Don't call me that" I said referring to the nickname that I hated.

"Just because you said that I'ma keep calling you that" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he said and I rolled them  again and he did a slight chuckle.

"Oh it's like that cool" he said knocking my suitcase down and I smacked my teeth.

"Now why would do that. Pick it up" I said

"Nah you pick it up cause you was being disrespectful to yo elders"

"Boyy you're only two years older than me that's nothing" I said

"Yes the fuck it is but you better be glad I'm nice" he said picking up my suitcase and placing it back on the bed.

"Thank you" I said