The day before

Time gap

Roddy pov

It was the day before our actual wedding and I just had a lot of shit I had to say to Dee before we actually tied the knot so I called her.

"Heyyy soon to be husband" she said into the phone making me smile.

"Hey beautiful you having fun at yo lil bachelorette party?" I questioned

"Yeah it's fun everybody drunk but me but that's cool cause I got a baby to feed" she said

"Good but can you come to the crib I gotta talk to you" I said

"We're talking now just say what you have to say"

"Jaidee it's important can you please just come I'm on my way to the house now do you want me to pick you up I'm close"

"Yeah you can let me know when you're outside I'ma go say bye to everybody" she said

"Alright bye I love you"

"I love you too bye" she said hanging up the phone and I sighed deeply. I didn't know if this was a good idea anymore because me and Dee was in a good place right now. Our wedding was literally tomorrow.

"Heyy" she said hopping in and kissing my lips

"Hey" I said

"You know it's bad luck to see each other the day before the wedding right?" She questioned

"I don't believe in that. I'm just tryna think you want to talk in the car or at the house"

"We can talk here" she said

"Ok the house it is" I said making my way to the crib

"Really?" She questioned

"My bad Jaidee I was just thinking out loud"

"Jaidee? Why you keep calling me by my full name? Are you good? Is it the wedding you want to talk about? Why ar-"

"Dee" I said cutting her off. She was prolly overthinking cause she tend to ask a lot of questions when she overthinking or nervous.

"I'm just confused" she said as I punched the numbers in making the gate open and I made my way towards the crib.

"Thank you" she said as I opened her door for her and helped her get out.

We made our way in the house and in our room and I sat down on the bed and stared at her as she stood by the door.

"Come here" I said and she made her way towards me and I grabbed her and made her lay down and I laid on top of her.

"Before I say what I say I just want to let you know that this shit happened years ago and it didn't mean nothing to me and I just kept it a secret cause I didn't want to hurt you but now that we about to get married that shit is just eating me alive and I feel like I gotta come clean and just tell you" I said fast as fuck and I could literally feel her heart beat quicken.

"Just tell me" she said

"I umm I umm" I said not able to speak cause I knew that shit was gon hurt her feelings.

"Roddyyy!! Just tell me!" She semi yelled

"I don't know if there's a way to say this shit nicely so I'ma just say it" I said taking a deep breath

"I was..I don't know to be honest.. I don't know what the fuck happened but it just did I was high as fuck and I drunk a little too but I went to my therapy session and we ended up fucking but I stopped it. Everything just happened so quick and I just didn't know how to tell you so I-"