Chapter 18

Mature Content

Finally they were back at Silver Moon, Eli could let his guard down for a bit, now all he had to do or worry about at this precise moment was his mate, the rest could wait, his mate was his number one priority and he had a lot of sucking up to do...

Dismissing and giving out orders to his personnel, he then carried his sleeping mate into the pack house to the Alpha quarters, ignoring the smirks and elbow jabbing of his friends behind him.

Arriving at heir room, he placed his mate down on the bed, removing his mate's shoes and clothing.

"Taking advantage of a sleeping woman, are we?" She sleepily enquired, smiling up at him.

"It's not like, I haven't seen it all...!" He admitted gruffly, divesting himself of his clothes.

Though he had enjoyed her body the past few days, he was adamant that only when they were on his pack territory, that they would complete the mating...no matter how much it killed him to wait.

She then knelt before him in all her naked glory, as he stood at the foot of the bed. She touched, kissed and explored his body. Stroking and caressing his upper body, neck and face, spiking their desire for each other, the scent of their arousal filtering the air and intensifying.

Then without warning, she wrapped her arms around his thighs and her tongue lapped and swirled on his hard member. Their groans merged when she engulfed all she could of him. Claiming him, revelling over the power she had over him.

Feverishly his body hovered on the edge, with every suck, nip on his engorged length, his desire grew, and his engorged member thickened, ready to explode.

Gripping her hair, trying too unsuccessfully control her relentless pace, her mouth on his flesh a furnace, as she continued to suck on his cock hard.

Her teeth grazed along his length, unleashing a roar from his depths, as he lost control, jet after jet of his cum, poured out of him into her mouth, as a surge of blinding pleasure convulsed through him, leaving him breathless.

He stood back for a moment, catching his breath, while Keira lay back down, her body gloriously on display like a feast for him to devour at leisure, her core glistening with juices, begging him to take his fill, that she was all his to conquer.

He came down on top of her, yanking her thighs apart, crushing her beneath him. Propping himself on his elbows, he looked down at her, "You are so beautiful..." He murmured huskily, lowering his head and giving her a passionate kiss.

She could do nothing but submit to his will, as he kissed and caressed her body, letting him drive her into madness, repeatedly, as he slid two fingers between her soaked folds, "Oh, yes..." She moaned out, her breasts jutting out, inviting him to touch and squeeze.

He fell on her breasts, suckling hard, while his fingers gently dipped inside of her, his thumb rubbing at her clit, preparing her body for his cock. When he felt she was reaching the pinnacle, he withdrew his fingers.

Manoeuvring himself over her, grabbing his member and rubbing it against her core, lubricating it with her juices, aligning his bulbous head to the opening of her core, gently easing in.

Giving her a passionate kiss, he pushed all the way into her, breaking through the fragile barrier of her innocence, a shocked gasp escaped pass her lips, as he fully embedded his cock inside her sensitive core.

Resting his forehead on hers, pain crossed his handsome features, sensitive to the pain he was inflicting on his mate, wishing he could have avoided it.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered out, his body coiled tight, as he waited for her to overcome the enormity of him being inside of her, patiently letting her adjust to his wide girth. Her eyes streaming with tears, he gently kissed them away, apologising repeatedly, for hurting her.

Feeling her body relax beneath him, he withdrew and thrust back in slowly, gauging her reaction intently. Seeing the pleasure rise and deepen, with every plunge, he started to escalate his rhythm, riding her faster with each thrust. Her moans and mewls urging him on.

Feeling her body hurtling to completion, he bit down on the mark he had given her, as her orgasm tore through her, her core tightening hard on his length, her nails scratching his back, her moans and screams driving him crazy, pounding harder into her, prolonging her release.

She lifted up her head and bit down on his mark, triggering his own release, he growled out in ecstasy, pouring himself inside of her, with each thrust, his seed spurted out, filling her womb to the brim, as she milked him for every lost drop, her core holding on tight around his member.

"You are incredible..." He finally gasped out, after a few moments.

Their bodies still shuddering from their powerful climax.

Their body's wet and slick with sweat, gliding against each other lovingly, kissing and stroking each other, as they came down from their high, their bond strengthening, they were now fully mated.

Their appetite for each other was stronger now, wanting each other again and again, even more than before.

Their addiction for each other intensified, starting the process all over again, their moans and groans of ecstasy filled the quiet of their room, till the early hours of dawn, until their bodies were finally temporarily sated for the time being,

Eli embraced his mate protectively, as they both slept the morning away, catching up on much needed rest...

End of Mature Content