•fight•

We get into Shanks car and he drives around, I soon realize we're not going to the house right away.

I look back to see Amber knocked out, I look over at Shank who looks so very handsome. When he feels my gaze he looks at me.

"So tell me" I look away "who are you?"

"I'm the gang leader of the biggest mafia of the city. Everything runs through me. I could kill you and not get questioned about it

"I could fuck you and not get questioned about it. I kill for fun, I haunt people who own me and make their lives hell" he finishes.

"How old are you?" I ask trying to ignore the 'I could kill you and no one would question me about it'

"22" he says.

"Same age as my brother" I smile to myself.

"Why do you strip?" Shank asks me after a moment of silence.

"My moms ill and someone's gotta pay the medical bill"

"What about your brother?" He asks.

"He works hard to pay the house"

"Farther?"

"Walked out" I pause "I need to pay for my little sister too"

We fall back silent. "Why does she strip?" He says looking at Amber through the rear view mirror.

"It's not my story to tell" I say and he nods like he's noting something. Not long after we pull up back at the house.

I sigh and look over at Shank who's already looking at me. He takes his hand then pulls a braid behind my ear.

He then lifts my chin up and kisses me. This is softer and some what more gentle which is unexpected. When he pulls away a lick my lips.

"You should go" he says and I search his eyes, I back up and get out. I go to Ambers door and waking her up.

She rubs her eyes then gets out. In the house, we go into the kitchen and I get a glass to drink some water. Jenny and her little gang comes in.

Amber and I share a look and watch them approach "Where's my clothes?" Jenny demands.

"What clothes?" I ask her.

"The clothes you took form the cupboard yesterday" she says "there mine"

"I specifically asked you if they belonged to anyone and you shook your head no" I tell her.

"Well I don't recall" she smiles.

"Then re jog you memory" I say and she goes to slap me. I step back just missing it "I'm not here to fight"

She aims for me again and I get the glass I'm drinking from and throw it at her. Her head starts to bleed with glass still in it.

She charges for me knocking us both down. She starts punching me and I try kicking my way back up but don't get any where.

"Drag her!" I scream and Amber finally jumps in dragging Jenny by her hair. I get up to see Amber getting jumped.

I run to her and punch one of Jenny's minions, I hit the girl continually and drag her hair. When we're far enough I go help Amber out again.

I drag Jenny off her and punch her in the face. I get her hair and bag her head in the floor. She hits me back and then I feel my hair get dragged.

I go down and i feel kicks and punches form different directions. I feel around the floor for something to help me.

I open my eyes to see Jenny and the minion dragging and hitting me which means Ambers still in danger.

My hand finally finds some glass and I aim for Jenny's leg. I push hard as she lets out a painful scream. Everyone stops.

I get up and go to Amber "Are you okay?" I ask and she nods. Men start pouring in, all men in black clothes.

I look down at my hands and they're bloody. I watch Shank approach us and then he stand over us "Get up" he commands.

I take Ambers hand and we stand "Come with me" he says and I follow him out. Amber starts to limp.

"Why are you limping?" I turn to her.

"Someone stomped on my knee" she says and I looks down at the knee, somethings sticking out.

"Look up" I tell and when she does I pop the bone right back into place, She screams.

"Liam!" Shank shouts and a fine white guy comes up to us "take her to the hospital" he says and Liam nods.

He picks Amber up bridal style and puts her in a car. I watch them go then follow Shank into his car.

In the car we drive in complete silence and keep my eyes outside the window. He takes me to an apartment building, and I get out and follow.

"This buildings under my name" he tells me.

"You own the whole thing?" I ask and he nods. We go in one apartment, it's very spacious almost like a loft. I look around almost amazed.

"This is your room" he says and I turn to see he's still by the front door. So this is when he was wants me to move?

"What about Amber?" I ask

"She'll be next door" he says and watches me walk into the bathroom. I walk into a beautiful bathroom, I've never seen anything like this.

Why do I get luxury and my mom gets treatment? This doesn't seem fair too me. I take off my jacket to see if I'm hurt.

My ribs are bruised purple, my waist is the same colour. I pull my pants down to find my leg has a bruise too. Great.