•gift•

We drive back and then crash both tired. I get up earlier and go get Shanks gift ready, I bought him a chain with our first name initials.

I don't know if he'll actually wear it, but I guess you never know. I wake him up by slowly massaging his hair, his eyes open slowly responding.

I smile down at him and give him a forehead kiss, a heavy sigh comes out of as he snuggles up next to me. Is he comfortable? With me?

"I got you a gift" I tell him and he looks up at me "Well you have to let me go get it" I try moving.

"Or you could give me another gift right now?" He says putting me on top of him. His hands run under my shirt slowly going up.

I look at him then give in kissing him, out lips move together as he pulls me closer to him. He's completely naked even if nothing happened last night.

He takes my shirt off slowly undressing me, I kiss his neck as he gets off the bed taking me with him. We go into the shower and he turns the water on.

We stand under the running water kissing each other passionately. I warp my arms around his neck and he pick me up again.

He pins me on the wall and I feel him inside me, I moan out loud and he kisses me keeping me quiet. He puts his hand on my neck and penetrates harder.

I run my hands through his wet curls as he rearranges my guts. I feel both his hands on my thighs opening my vaginal area more.

I dig my nails in his back letting out a moan, Shank doesn't seem to mind since he keeps on going. He makes my eyes roll back and pulls out before ejaculating.

We shower then I get changed, I brush my hair out and let it air dry. We go downstairs to find Amber and Liam already eating breakfast.

We sit down with them and I get some toast and bacon, Amber eyes me and I try not to pay any attention to her. Shank and Liam leave after they eat leaving us alone.

"What was all that noise?" Amber smiles.

"We were showering" I tell her putting my plate in the skin.

"Who the hell enjoys water that much?"

"Stop" I giggle and make my way to my room, when I find the straightener I open it and let it heat up.

I start parting my hair and Amber soon comes in "Your damaging you hair" she says taking a seat on my bed.

"Can I damage my hair in peace" I say trying to concentrate.

Amber starts rambling about yesterday and I listen to half of what she says. When I finish my hair I spray, do my edges then my eyebrows.

A knock comes at the door and Amber and I both wait for Shank to come in but he doesn't. I open the door to find Class and another one of Shanks men.

"Boss wants you in his office" Class says and I look back at Amber.

"Alone" the guy says.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Eric"

"No nickname?"

"No" he shakes his head. I look back to Amber and she gets up "I have to go visit family anyways" she says and I hug her.

I follow Class and Eric into a narrow corridor that I didn't notice before. I go in pass security and into his office. Eyes turn my way but I open meet Shanks.

"Carry on" he commands and they stop watching me, I walk to Shank and stand behind him just like the first time I was in this office.

"Our numbers have upped by 200 men but on the south there's a heavy heat of suffering to keep their name. You put Killian in charge and he's changed things" a chocolate skinned man says.

"Define changed" Shanks says.

"For instance" Liam pulls up a photo in front of Shank "he's killed 34 men's wife to get them under his control"

Shank picks up the picture showering bloody body's over each other. I turn away not able to look any longer.

"What exactly are you asking?" Shank asks and the men look at each other.

"We want Killian out of control, he's dragging your name sir telling people it's what you would of wanted. We don't know what he'll do next" the candy bar says.

Shank stays silent for a moment "we have nothing against Killian sir it's just the way he runs things" Liam says.

"34 men's wife" Shank repeats "who will be in charge of the south when Killian has lost his place?"

"Someone responsible and can be reasoned with, someone who's already in the south" Liam says.

Shank goes silent again.