•yellow•

I get dressed the meet Shank out side like usual. He opens the door for me and I get in. He starts his car and dives off.

I watch the other cars go by, our car is silent but it's not an awkward or unpleasant silence. Shanks phone rings he picks up.

"What do you mean we're being followed?" He says his tone filled with anger.

"We'll get rid of them" he pauses " permanently" I look up at him.

"Get the tech on them, go on lock down, go yellow and don't get followed" he hangs up.

"Yellow?" I ask him and he speeds up.

"Code" he mumbles as he looks in his rear view mirror.

"Code for what?" I press.

"Shawty I don't have time for this" he takes a hard left making us swerve. He signals left but turns right, I watch the car behind us take a left and we zoom off.

We zoom past a red light but the black SUV still follows us. "Under your seat" he says and my hands go under to explore.

I unzip my seat to find three different guns under me, he gives me a side glance then goes back to the road "reload" he says.

I reload the run, I only know how to because in high school I used to hang with the wrong type of people.

I give him a gun and reload the rest. I watch his knuckles clench on the steering wheel. We stop at a red light which isn't good.

"Come here" he says and kisses me hard but quickly. I lick my lips missing his when he pulls away. He rolls both our widows down.

"Back up" he says and I put my chair in reverse slowly going down. He stretch's his arm out and as we pass the SUV he starts shooting.

My ears ring and I cover them. He keeps shooting and when the back window shatters I realize we're getting shot at too.

We drive by fast and keep up our speed, Shanks phone rings and he looks at me. I pick up for him and put it on speaker.

"Shank pull over" a dark voice says "we just want to talk" the man chuckles.

Shank slows down and I shake my head not believing his stupidity. He stops at an empty road and we watch the SUV approach.

He puts his black tinted windows back up then gets out. He slowly walks in the middle of the road. Three men come out the car.

I watch them talk and the guy in the middle starts shouting, Shank just stays calm. Shank steps forward then takes the gun out form the back of his waist band.

He shoots the two men on the side making me jump in fear. How can he do that with such ease? I watch the two men on the ground bleed out slowly.

My attention goes back to Shank who is now doing all the talking. He shoots the guy in the head and he drops backwards.

He walks back over with a dark look in his eyes, before he reaches the car he turns and shoots the SUV's engine making it explode.

The flames exploded behind him and he looks like the devil himself.

He gets in the car and looks at me, I try searching his eyes for the warm eyes I've seen before but get nothing. He starts his engine and we set off again.

We pull into the parking lot of the building he owns. I follow him to the top floor, which is the 11th, we go into an office.

"Get Koby and James" he says and pushes his office doors open, I follow him in. He sits down down and I stand behind him.

Not a few minutes later two men dressed in black walk in. They have nice peachy skin and both have blue eyes, ones a burnet and ones a blonde.

"Where the fuck where you?" Shanks voice echoes in the room, he puts his gun down on the table.

"We were trying to catch up sir, but got lost" the blonde says.

Shank laughs "you got lost?" He repeats and they nod, he picks up his gun and shoots the blonde in the arm. His scream echoes in the room.

"Shut up!" Shank commands he looks at the burnet "How's your mom Koby?"

"G-good sir" he stutters.

"Hmmm" Shank says and lets it hang in the air "get him out of here, he's bleeding on my floor" Koby obeys and leaves.

I stand behind him in silence because there's nothing I can say. "Come here" he says and I'm suddenly stuck in place, his chair turns and we're face to face.

He unloads his gun then puts it down, I watch him take my hand and I slowly make my way to him. I feel his hands at the back of my thighs.

"Scared?" He asks and I shake my head no. How come in not scared? Is that the effect he has on me?

We watch each other for a second and then I feel his lips on mine. I feel his hands on my ass and he grabs it pulling me closer, I warp my arms around his neck.

He picks me up with one hand and places me on the long business table, he kisses my neck making me moan gently. He takes my wrists and put them behind my head.

I feel his hand on my neck and he tilts my head up kissing my throat down. My chest lifts a little when I feel him kissing on me there.

I feel his gaze and look up smiling, he kisses me and presses his body on mine slowly grinding his area around mine. I moan form under him as he teases me.

"This would be so much better with no clothes" he says making me laugh. I kiss him and feel a smile on his face.

There's a nock on the office door and we both look up "I'm busy" Shanks says still grinding on me.

"It's about the men sir" Someone says and I watch Shanks eyes roll. He stops and lifts me off the table.

"Come in" he says once we're both sitting down. Two men come in and start presenting on a slide.