•first•

I close the door behind me and start pasting, why wouldn't Jamal tell me he was there? Why would he let me fall into the trap? How dare he!

I should have seen it coming, oh my gosh! "What's wrong?" Amber asks knocking me out to my thoughts.

"Nothing" I shake it out "just a little tired...we should get ready for the club" I tell her and leave.

I go into my room and start to get ready. I wear a beautiful skin tight silky dress that I found in the closet, it's Shanks favourite colour so he'll definitely like it.

I put in hoops with a shiny choker, I top it off with some shimmering pink lip gloss

I put in hoops with a shiny choker, I top it off with some shimmering pink lip gloss. Shank walks in and raises his eyebrow in sight of me.

"Wow" he says moving closer "too bad your not going out"

"What you mean" I ask.

"We leave for the south tonight" he says and puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer "you look immaculate"

"Immaculate" I laugh "that's the first" I turn and take my hoops off.

"Let me" he says putting his hands over mine, my hands slowly drop and he takes the left ear hoop out. He takes a make up wipe and take off my lip gloss.

I lick my lips because they're dry, he pick up my chap stick and rubs it over my lips. I watch him focus and he takes his time.

He unzips my dress and it falls revealing my white lingerie, I watch a smile cross his face and then he steps back to get a shirt.

"Arms" he says and I lift them, he puts the shirt over me and hands me some jeans. I put them on myself and he watches me.

"Your present" I remember and go to the draw it's in, I take the box out and hand it to him. He opens the box and picks up the chain, his fingers run past the 'T&C'

"T?" He asks.

"Trevor" I say and he looks up surprised, his eyes soften and I smile up at him. I take it form him and put it around his neck.

"Thank you" he says.

"It's no-" he interrupts me by kissing me, he stops the kiss to hug me. Hug? I smile to myself and hug him back.

I hug Amber and tell her that I'll be back and then get into the car with Shank. We drive for a few hours just talking and listening to music.

The sun starts to rise and then we finally get there, I get out and look around at the streets. They're bust down and dirty.

I follow Shank into the Where house, inside is dark and filled with men. I keep close to Shanks so I don't get lost, eyes follow me making me uncomfortable.

We go upstairs and a high pitch shriek come at us "Daddy your back"

Daddy? I look at Shank, the girl goes up to him and kisses him. Shank pulls back a little too late making my heart break.

I look down not daring a tear to drop, I look back up deciding to not let it get to me. The girl's eyes meet mine and she gives me a dark stare.

"Who is she?" She asks.

"I'm Someone you don't wanna mess with" I snap at her "so if you wanna keep your nicely done nails, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself" I shove her away form Shank.

Shank puts his hand on my waist and leads me away. When I know the girls out of sight I get out his grip now angry at him.

We go into a room and I sit on the bed, I look at Shank and he stares at me "Who was that?" I ask him.

"Kianna" he says like I'm supposed to know who she is "I had a thing with her" I stare at him darkly.

"Am I gonna regret coming here?" I ask him.

"I'll be back, stay here" he says ignoring my question, he leaves me totally speechless.

I go to bed trying to sleep it off. A few days go by of me being mad at Shank, so we only make small talk. Mostly him trying to get me to talk.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, the bathrooms here aren't attached like the ones in his mansions so I have to get out of the room.

I walk in to find that disgusting Kianna there, the thing is she's actually really pretty not making it any better. We make quick eye contact and then go to pee.

I get out and wash my hands and I feel her gaze on me. I look at her in the mirror "What?"

"Did daddy tell you about me? Is that why you go so heated a few days ago? Because you know that I'm better then you" she says and I scoff.

"What? It's true. The last time he was here he fucked me so good, for weeks. Bet he wasn't thinking about you then" she smiles. "I'm What he wants so if anything you back off" she finishes.

"You done?" I ask her "don't you even compare yourself to me, you might be what he wants but I'm what he needs.

"And the last time I checked you call him 'daddy' and I call him by his real name" I step closer to her "be real careful when your around him"

"And use your words wisely when your around me because I'm not afraid to snap your fucking neck" I put her in her place, she stands speechless and I leave.