•intruder•

*!!SLEF HARMING WARNING ⚠️ IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER!!*

I watch Shank walk into his bathroom as I sit on his bed. I take my shoes off and cross my legs.

I hear the water start meaning he's showering, i get up and go look outside. Shanks got a beautiful view form here, you can see everything.

There's another parking lot at the back and it's filled with identical cars. I hear Shank walk out and I watch his bare chest.

His abs look like the Gods have sculptured them and his shoulder are broad and manly. His towel hangs dangerously low on his V.

He puts a shirt on and I look away a little too late when his towel drops. I keep my eyes outside and watch the beautiful clouds.

"Shawty?" Shank says making me turn "something on your mind?" I shake my head no as I sit on his bed.

"I'll be back, stay here" he says leaving me alone. I stare at nothing and then I finally let myself feel.

I cry my eyes out so hard that I have an headache. I go into Shanks bathroom and rummage in his draws for an old friend.

When I find the blade I automatically back up leaving it on the counter. I take my jacket off and look at my previous scars on both arms.

Their so faint they're almost invisible. I take a step closer to the blade and put it back in its place.

I can't believe I was about to go back down that road, I'm better then that. I've battled this before and I can do it again.

I take a shower and then I go back into his bedroom and knock out form exhaustion. My eyes flutter open to see Shank eating.

I sit up getting his attention and then he hands me some food. I take a bite out the burger and drink water after it.

"My birthday's two weekends away" he says and I smile up at him.

"What you going to do?" I ask putting more food in my mouth.

"Friday we have a family BBQ to attend, my moms throwing me a small party"

"Sounds great"

"But my birthday's on Saturday, and you and I are going clubbing with Liam and Amber and some other people" he says.

"Clubbing?" I smile.

"It's actually a strip club" he takes a sip of his drink and I do the same. His eyes pierce mine making my heart skip a beat.

I lick my lips out of nerves and look away. I take my hair out and put it back into a low ponytail "Do you know how to dance to bachata?" He asks me.

I shake my head no and he stands up then extends a hand for me to take. I take his hand keeping my eyes locked with his.

I feel his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to him, he laces his fingers with mine and moves his hips. I try to do the same mirroring him.

I follow his steps occasionally looking down but my eyes always find his, he has no emotions on his face making it hard for me to read him.

He spins me around making me land in his arms "I thought you don't dance" my eyes shift form his lips to his eyes.

"Just because I don't doesn't mean I don't know how too" he raises an eyebrow.

We keep dancing to no music but our own, I look up at Shank and give him a shy smile. He gives me butterflies for some reason.

"Te ves hermosa" you look beautiful he says catching me off guard. I pretend I don't understand because I don't know how to react.

We slow down no longer dancing bachata style, we stand there. A beat passes by and my nerves get the best of me making me look down.

He tilts my head up making our eyes meet, his eyes soften a little and he relaxes a little.

He kisses me softly and we slowly back up to the bed, he slowly pushes me down still kissing me. His lips travel down my neck making me shiver.

He makes his way back to my lips and bites my bottom lip gently and then stops to look around "What?" I ask confused.

"Boss, we have intruders!" Someone shouts form the other side of the door. He takes me and we rush outside the room.

"Take her" he commands to his men.

"No! I have to find Amber" I tell Shank.

"Liam's probably with her"

"And if not?" I ask but he walks away, one of his men stay with me and starts to lead me away. I follow him as he takes a left.

As we keep walking I see a big vase, when we approach it I pick it up and smash it against his head. He drops with a 'thud' and I stand surprised over his body.

I quickly snap out of it and take his gun then run to the stairs. I go down as fast as I can until I see our floor number. I go into the corridor looking over my shoulder occasionally.

I finally reach Ambers door number, I go in to find it empty. I run to the bathroom to check if she's there and get nothing.

I go into my room and she's not there, I also check my bathroom and still nothing.