Ch. 9

Ash's POV

Gosh. Lucas and I had been dating for almost a week and it was... amazing. It was upsetting because we were in different grades, so we didn't have any classes together.

We had been hanging out as much as we could after classes let out and we were pretty much constantly texting. Riley and Sara always teased me for that, but I didn't care. It was playful but it did make me blush. 

How did I fall so hard and so fast for that boy? I mean I wasn't complaining...

I was in the library for my final class, study hall. I wasn't really studying though because I had nothing to study for. But then I got a text.

I smiled when I saw who it was from.

L- Hey

A- Hey :)

A- Shouldn't you be focusing in class, mister?

L- Lol nah, it's free time rn

L- What are you up to?

A- Kind of zoning out in study hall

L- Lucky. It'd be amazing to have study hall last hour

A- Eh, I guess. It's boring when I have nothing to do though

L- That's when you text me! :))

A- Lol but you're in class!

L- Oh well :p

A- :p

L- So I had a question

A- Ok

L- Jack is gonna be spending the weekend at one of his buddy's dorm rooms. No idea what they're gonna do all weekend and I don't really want to know. But that means I have the room to myself

L- Wanna spend the weekend with me?

A- Like spend the night at your dorm?

L- Yeah! Don't worry I won't try to like jump your bones lol

A- Lol I'm not worried about that, weirdo.

A- Sure, sounds like fun

L- Yay! I'll go find you in the library Friday after classes end then

A- :))

L- :3

**

We got back to his room at around eight o'clock. Well before the school's curfew for students but I felt like being lazy and wanted to go back early so we did. Hehe.

"I wanna snuggle."

Lucas smiled adoringly at me. 

I was sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at him with my best puppy-dog-eyes to persuade him.

"Let's get changed first because I know for a fact you won't get up after we lay down."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, "But I wanna snuggle now."

He laughed a little and I could tell he was about to tell me again that we should change first. But I didn't want to hear it because I was too clingy... so I pulled him back, so we were laying down and still hugging each other.

He laughed, "What're you doing?"

I smiled, "I wanna cuddle."

He ran his fingers through my hair, and I sighed in content.

He chuckled a little, "Can you please let me change first and then cuddle?"

I groaned and squeezed him a little before nodding and sitting up so he could too.

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "You're so adorable. Here, you go to the bathroom to get changed first and then I'll go in after."

I nodded, playfully glaring at him, as I got up and grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed and went out to sit back on the edge of his bed as he went in behind me with some pajamas to change too.

When he got back out, he sat down next to me, so I wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder. He followed me and put his arms around me and we just stared at each other lovingly for a while.

After a while I couldn't keep myself away any longer. I lifted my head slightly and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and connected our lips again. We continued giving each other small and sweet kisses, smiling like goofballs, until I wanted to kiss him for real. I pressed our lips together firmly this time and started moving my lips against his slowly. Slowly because I knew he had never kissed anyone before. He got the hang of kissing pretty fast which made me smile into the kiss as I played with his hair and let him take over all of my senses. We pulled away finally needing to breathe and I hugged him again and pushed him onto his back to cuddle again.

Soon after, we both fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.

**

Lucas' POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and I groaned and snuggled my head against the pillow in my arms. But as I did that, the 'pillow' moved, and I felt arms squeeze around me. I opened my eyes and smiled at what I saw. Ash and his messy hair, sleeping peacefully, wrapped up in my limbs and me wrapped in his. I kissed his forehead and admired him. How did I get so lucky?

He started to stir, and I kept looking at him lovingly, starting to rub his back with my thumb. He smiled and slowly opened his eyes.

He blushed at my intense stare and snuggled into my chest, "Good morning."

I kissed his head again, "Good morning."

He sighed, "This is nice."

I chuckled a little, "Yeah, I don't want to move."

"Then don't."

"But I gotta pee," I whined.

He laughed and rolled so he was off of me and on his back, "Fine. Make it quick."

I smiled and pecked his lips, "Yes sir."

He covered his mouth, "No! I have morning breath."

I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom. I did my business and stared at my goofy grin in the mirror. 

God, I was so happy.

I walked out of the bathroom, and it looked like he fell asleep again, so I went to go change quickly but he raised his arms in a hugging motion which made me laugh.

I went and laid on him, he immediately wrapped his arms around me. 

"You're such a child," I said laughing a little.

He smiled with his eyes closed, "You love it."

I smiled too and kissed his cheek, "I do."