Prologue

A/N: I will use my actual height but the rest is your.

The one and only Y/N L/N is... just a shut-in nerd who loves games, anime and memes. He is tall (186cm/6.1ft), (Your/Age) and he has medium-length (H/C) on his head. His eyes are (Eyes/Colour). Y/N was wearing black hoodie, light blue jeans and white shoes. He was sitting in his room all day and playing a lot of video games. He is now playing an FPS that he very likes. He was enjoying it when he was younger.

Y/N in his mind: "If I sneak behind him and stab him with my knife...

One second later his character was lying on the floor. Dead. 

His opponent saw his movement and shot him. That's why he is dead. He is looking at the screen in disbelief and his right eye is twitching.

Y/N: How is this even possible?! Did he see me? Impossible! He couldn't see me. I was behind him! Aaagh!

Y/N: Okay calm down Y/N, it's only game, why you have to be mad...AAARGH F*CK YOU, YOU F*CKING CHEATER!

When he calmed down he reach for his favourite cookies but the pack was empty. He decided to go to the kitchen and looks for something else to eat. When he opened the fridge he just stared at it for like a 5 minutes then said

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: Maybe if I close it and then open it again, something interesting to eat just appears. Or I will just go to the store

Y/N grabbed his phone and his money and went out. He took his headphones and started to listen to music. 

Y/N: Dude I just love this song! "Giorno's theme is truly powerful". I feel like I can beat anyone now!

???: Are you sure about that? Said a weird looking dude with tattoos and scars. He was looking at me with death in his eyes!

Y/N: *sweating intensifies* "HE IS LOOKING AT ME!'

???: Keep that up bro! Stay positive and everything will be possible! He smiled at me and gaved a thumb up.

Y/N: *deadpan* *thumb up* "OK"  

I smiled at him and I started to walk faster just in case. I saw the store across the street. I looked at my phone and started to approach the store. It was quiet. 0 cars, 0 bikes, 0 people. I went to the store, took my holy cookies of power and some juice to drink, paid and went out. When I was crossing the road I saw a car approaching very fast toward me. I looked at the car. The driver saw me and stopped his car just in front of me. I looked him in the eyes with dead stare and started to walk away. When I was walking, still looking at him I smirked.

Y/N: *smirk* Not this time, not this ti- *boom*

...

...

...

*silence*

???: You, Y/N L/N, have died.

A/N: What happened? How did Y/N die? Who will he meet in afterlife? What will he decide? We will see in Chapter 1. See you guys

-Ancoyo