Chapter 6: Kazuma...let's beat this annoying guy together!

Y/N: Training?

Chris: Yes, training. Is something wrong with that?

Y/N: N-No of course not. But how do you know this can help?

Chris: You may have noticed that your powers disappear quite quickly after the fight is over.

Y/N: Yeah

Chris: By training you can extend their duration

Y/N: Hmm. My body will be stronger so my powers will last longer, huh?

Chris: Yeah, that's right.

Y/N: You know a little too much for an ordinary thief. Interesting

Chris: A-ahaha *nervous laugh*. I just... heard about it. Y-yeah...

Y/N: Never mind! Thanks for the advice! See you around. 

Chris: He is interesting one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were focused on what Chris told you and you were training a lot recently. You really wanted to be able to use more powerful abilities and fight with stronger monsters. Push ups, squats, crunches, sword swinging, kicks, punches, running and swimming. Your body were getting stronger and stronger. Megumin was the only one who knew about your training because you told her when you were going with her to use explosion magic on Dullahan's castle. You were training at casting explosion magic with Megumin this whole time. You become stronger faster thankfully to your powers. They were accelerating the effects of your training.

Y/N: It wasn't that hard

You were walking in the forest and saw your friends and Aqua who was in...cage.

Y/N: Yoo! Where are you going? And why is she inside the cage?

Kazuma: We are going on a quest to purify the water in Riverhead Lake. Wanna come with us?

Y/N: Sure, but why is she in the cage?!

Kazuma: You will see

Little time skip

Exploration Quest: Purify the Riverhead Lake

Darkness, Megumin, Kazuma and you were standing under the tree and watching Aqua sitting in the cage in the Lake

Kazuma: Aqua! Tell us if anything happens! We'll reel you in, cage and all

Aqua: I feel like a teabag of black tea being made into soup stock. 

-2 Hours In-

Aqua: 312 iron bars, 313 iron bars...

Darkness: No monsters are showing up.

Megumin: Seems that way.

Y/N: You know, you're being awfully reserved today.

Megumin: Huh?

Kazuama: Y/N is right. Normally, you'd say something chuuni-ish and try to blow the monsters away, lake and all.

Darkness: Oh, that's true

Megumin: What sort of impression do you three have of me?! *hmph* My ultimate explosion magic isn't to be used on the likes of mere alligators. 

Kazuma: You always fire it off all over the place for no reason and Y/N must carry you on his back.