Chapter 2: New World! New Life!

Ah, that's right. You are in a parallel world... HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE IN A PARALLEL WORLD WITH MAGIC AND MONSTERS! And you are hyped like a kiddo who is looking at diamonds in Minecraft after mining all day long. You will totally miss Minecraft and other games in this world. But now you got this awesome new powers. Great adventure is waiting for you!

Y/N: Okay, calm down... *looks around*. It looks like a square, so I am in the center of this city *thinking with his hand covering his mouth*. Eris said that this city's name is Axel "sounds weird for me".

You looked at your reflection in the window. You've got your clothes from Earth and you are now more muscular but your clothes still fits you. Magic, I guess. You looked at your arm and saw something like a tattoos. 5 black bars were on your forearm:

 5 black bars were on your forearm:

A/N: Like this. Not 3 bars but 5 bars

Y/N: If my mum saw this, she would have killed me for having tattoo. What is this by the way? 

You were looking at it, touching it and... you decided to lick it.

*Some ReroReroRero later*

Y/N: Hmm... definitely tastes like my skin so it's definitely a tattoo. Okay now I must find something or someone who will help me to get some more information about this World.

You saw an old man who was walking by the street.

Y/N: Excuse me sir?

*TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Y/N spinning around*

Adventurer's Guild

Old man told you that you must go to the guild to register as an adventurer

Old man told you that you must go to the guild to register as an adventurer. You are now in the guild. There were a lot of people: male adventurers, female adventurers, waitresses, wizards, soldiers and some drunk people. 

Adventurer 1: Bro, look at this dude.

Adventurer 2: What is he wearing? What are those clothes? Is this some kind of armor?

Female adventurer 1: He must be from a different town or maybe even from a land far away.

Female adventurer 2: He looks strong and he's pretty handsome.