Chapter 8: "The Supreme Warrior with 10 Powers"

God's blessing on this wonderful world but this God doesn't like you...

Y/N: Where am I?

Kazuma: Oh, you are here too?

Y/N: Did we die again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the battle with Verdia, a leader in the Demon Lord's army, the season turned to winter.

Kazuma: I want money!

Y/N: Me too!

Aqua: Huh? Everyone wants that, obviously! Anyway, you're entirely too unresourceful. You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? If you understand that, then give me more luxury. Spoil me more!

Kazuma: Do you not get why we want more money?

Aqua: Huh?

Kazuma & Y/N: Debt!

Kazuma: Thanks to the debt you've racked up, most of the reward money we earn from every quest we do is deducted to repay those debts!

Kazuma: Just this morning... Just this morning, when I awoke in the straw of the stable, my eyelashes were frozen solid!

Y/N: Same!

Kazuma: If I keep sleeping in that stable, I'm going to freeze to death for sure! Wait, what? What happened Y/N?

Y/N: They kicked me out of the inn because all my money went to repay Aqua's debts! I weren't able to pay for a room so I slept in a fucking cave in the forest!

Kazuma: Why didn't you tell me? You could sleep in the stable with us.

Y/N: I didn't want to disturb you and Aqua *smirk*

Aqua: Huh? What are you talking about Y/N.... Y/N! You perv! *pout*

Y/N: *laugh*

Kazuma: You are dead

Y/N: I nearly died because of Aqua's debt.

Aqua: I can't help it! This city may have perished in that battle with Verdia, if not for my super astounding efforts! You should exalt me more! All of you should praise me, praise me, and spoil me rotten!

Y/N: We had it under control but you messed it up!

Kazuma: You attention whore! If your feats were that astounding, then the rewards, accolades and debt are all yours! Pay off your debts on your own. Let's go Y/N.

Both of you stood up and take your leaving but Aqua stopped you

Aqua: *crying* Wait! I'm sorry! I apologize for getting carried away, so don't abandon me!

Megumin and Darkness approached you

Darkness: Why all the fuss so early in the morning?

Megumin: Do we have some nice job lined up?

Y/N: No, we haven't started looking for work yet. Given the situation and all...

You looked at adventurers drinking and eating

Megumin: The reward for fighting off a leader in the Demon Lord's army was distributed to every adventurer who participated. There's no reason for anyone to go hunting dangerous winter monsters when their coin pouches are full. I gladly welcome it, personally.

Darkness: *blushing and fidgeting* S-So do I. The stronger the enemy, the better.

Y/N: Their pouches are full with our precious money...