Chapter 4: The Crusader and Cabbages!

A/N: Let's get back to the story

Darkness: My name is Darkness and I am a Crusader. Would you p-please let me j-jo-join your *pant* p-party?!

Kazuma: Ehm...

Y/N: Ight imma head out. You are the leader and it's your job to recruit new memb-

Kazuma grabbed your sleeve forcing you to stay. His face darkened.

Kazuma: You are not going anywhere...

Y/N: Kazuma... please let go. My virgin ass is scared of this chick and I told you that you should take her. I will take my leaving now...

Kazuma: You are not going anywhere... Y/N... we are bros and we must stick together.

Your face darkened too

Y/N: Let me go or I will punch 

Darkness: What a brutal act! I will not allow it! You should punch me instead of him!

You and Kazuma looked at her

Y/N's & Kazuma's minds: What is wrong with her?!

Darkness proceeds to grab Kazuma's hand which made Kazuma surprised by the sudden contact.

Darkness: Those slimy ladies, were your allies, right? What in the world happened to them? And that lady you *points at you* were carrying. What act cause her to be like that especially that she needs to be carried?

Darkness turned to you and started talking to you

Darkness: I also heard that you are a Supreme Warrior and you are strong. I can bet that you are using your very high class and your strength to seduce innocent young girls and have your ways with them!

Y/N: What? No! How in the hell you came to that conclusion?!

Darkness: So, what happened to those ladies that they were covered in slime?

Y/N's mind: Kazuma, little help please!

Kazuma: Um... they were going to be swallowed by giant toads and the one who was carried by Y/N was exhausted to get up-

Darkness: It's worst than I imagined... No, wait! As a knight, I can't overlook such horrors befalling two girls of such a tender age! *heavy breathing and blushing*

Kazuma: Her eyes are scaring me... I can tell that Y/N is scared too... she's setting off my danger radar, it's telling me that she is just like Aqua and Megumin

Kazuma: No, no, no. I'd advise against it. It's hard how useful our party members can be. One can only use her magic once a day. The other one is totally useless and is spending all her money on alcohol. And I'm the lowest class in the party. Our party is trash, so I advise looking somewhe- ow, ow, ow!

Darkness increased her grip on Kazuma's hand as he was about to finish his sentence.

Darkness: That's even better! The truth is, this was a bit difficult for me to say. While I have confidence in my stamina and strength , I am somewhat very clumsy, so um... my attacts never hit the mark.

Kazuma: Looks like my radar was spot on

Darkness begin to get closer to Kazuma's face

Darkness: As such, I'll charage the front line, so please use me as a shield!

Kazuma: Her face is too close!

You raised your eyebrow at this situation and smirked to Kazuma

Y/N: Interesting

Kazuma: No, I could never use a woman as a shield.

Darkness: It would be my pleasure!