seventeen....

***

Their gaze were locked for quite a while and he didn't make any move to look away. He liked what he was looking at very well. For a minute there his gaze flickered to her lips and he swallowed thickly. That drew her attention away from his eyes and she imitated him, staring at his lips, moving inches towards him.

He told himself a thousand times that he should look away but he couldn't do it. No matter how hard he tried, he found himself leaning towards her.

The door slammed shut and Daniel cursed silently. He made sure to see who it was before stepping away from his wife.

"Henry, a pleasure seeing you again." Daniel couldn't hide the smirk that found its way his face.

"Is everything alright?" Henry asked trying to hide his amusement. He had obviously seen the whole thing to have that smile on his face. Clarissa nodded finding her way around her table to have a sit.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Daniel replied with a little enthusiasm than Henry expected. Henry raised a brow before shrugging. That previous smile slipping into his face again. "Oh and I'll have this." Daniel grabbed the file from her table making sure to flash her a smile before turning and walking out through the door.

"So," Henry now sat before her. "What was that about?" He watched her as she avoided his stare feigning activity arranging the files on the table.

She asked, "What was what about?"

"If I didn't barge in you guys would have probably kissed,"

"Since when did you start talking rubbish too." She took a sit and started writing something down.

"I don't know, I am just saying things as they are?" He said before laughing again.

"You know you are being too hard on your self. Do you want to live a miserable horny and deserted life?" She abruptly stopped.

"I am not horny," She blurted out.

"Says the woman who was almost desperate to get a kiss, c'mon, let's be real here- seduce him."

"What?!" She blurted out immediately.

"It's a win-win situation. You're horny, he's a man, seduce him. Although it wouldn't take too much time. He doesn't seem like one to-"

"Henry fucking Prize!" She cut him short and he burst out in laughter.

___$

He yawned and turned lazily on the bed. It was yet another morning only that he was far from ready to get up yet.

"Put out the lights Rissa!" He stated to no one in particular cause when he turned, she was no where to be found.

"Rissa?" He finally groaned and got off the bed, clearly irritated that the morning hadn't played out how he wanted it.

"Curses!" He stood up and stretched all the way walking to the toilet. He opened the door of the bathroom lazily hoping to take a piss. It took him a little time to realise his mistake. A nude woman in the shower, curtains opened.

His eyes tried to take in every detail simultaneously, forgetting decency. He scanned, scoped with just a few blinks. It was then she felt it. The uncomfortable gesture of someone ogling her. She turned on instinct....and screamed.

Thank God the room was sound proof, her scream was something else but his legs couldn't still get out of place.

"Get out!" She flung the curtains together but she could still feel him staring. Again, she screamed.