Twenty~four!....

***

 Thia actually thought about it. She actually thought of giving up the one thing that she had wanted for years. That wasn't her at all. When she told Daniel that his Ex fiancée was in California, she didn't expect him to just fly over there immediately considering that he was adamant on admitting the truth.

She actually thought that he was already cut up in his problems for her to interfere in them. Thia sighed and rolled to face the ceiling of her bedroom. She couldn't believe that she was actually letting go. She was one to always get what she wanted without backing out but now, she was making a very hard decision to walk away and start afresh, where there is no JK and where there is no Daniel.

___

 Becky was doing the exact thing Daniel told her to do. Daniel had told her to take the day off and that was what she was doing. If her boss can be so kind enough to give her a day to herself, then she should make the best out of it. When she stared at the couple she accompanied, she almost felt like the third wheel but this was not a fucking holiday, it was business! Still, she couldn't help but weave through the memory of her past relationship.

 She made her entrance and almost regretted. The place reeked of alcohol but that was her solace for the mean time. 

"A bottle of vodka please," she told the bartender. The bartender placed a bottle close to her and then a glass. 

"Here you go." 

"Thank you," she told him. She filled her glass and without a second thought poured it down in a gulp grimacing as the drink went down her throat. 

"You shouldn't be here you know." The bartender started and she looked up at him in surprise.

"Let me guess, relationship problem?" She hesitated but nodded still. 

"How do you know?"

"People come here to feel free but more would want to forget about what they've been through and you're one of them judging from your mood when you walked in." The brunette answered.

"You saw?" 

He shrugged. "The name's Dylan,"

"Becky," she replied before gulping more the remaining content of her drink. She walked over to the dance floor.

___$ 

 She giggled as he took her waist in his open hands. The ripples of water adding key to their melodious laughter. 

"Told you didn't I? You wouldn't go far." His lips grazed her ears and she tilted her head giving him more assess to her skin. The water was warm and it didn't fail to shamelessly slide down their exposed skin back into the pool. His hands trailed up her legs to seek back her waist as his lips hovered around her neck.

"Did Nicholas ever touch you like this?" He asked breathlessly fanning hot breaths on her skin. She gulped yearning to pull him more into her. "Did he have the chance to kiss you like this?" Just then, he placed a kiss a little bit away from her jaw. 

"hmm-" 

"Tell me," His lips did wonders on her skin. He bit, sulked and nibbled on it gently. She couldn't hold her moan as she took his hair in her hands slightly pressing him to that spot. His hands left her waist seeking its way to her upper body to find comfort. 

His hands found her breast soon and he tugged on the part that was already begging for attention. She arched more into him, grinding against him slightly and he only gave him more encouragement.

"Daniel-" she moaned out. 

"I've been waiting and the day has finally come when I can touch you like this." His fingers grazed just below her breast and she stifled a moan.

"Oh, my dirty mind," he chimed, a smirk plastered on his face. He began kissing her neck over to her shoulders causing her to giggle. She turned to him and wrap her hands around his neck.

"I love you," he told her and her smile slowly faded. "What? Am I not allowed to say it?"

"No, no it's not that...It's just," she looked at the water before forcing herself to look back to him. "Just a month ago, everything was different and now-"

"So what? Time is not the problem. You can only know someone for a week and feel everything for that person besides-" he paused. "I can't deny that it's past a month."

She frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Forget it, it's not something we should be talking about." He tried to look away but she stole his chin back to stare at her.

"No, i want to know," he contemplated. "Tell me Daniel, what do you mean by it's past a month now?"

"Would you hate me if I say that I fell for you from the first day we met?" Daniel's  stare was unwavering as he stare at her waiting for her reaction.

"But Clara-" She tried.

"I know, i know, It's just that, when she introduced me to you at the mall that day. I couldn't stop thinking about you." 

She stared at him with an emotion he couldn't quite describe. Surprise maybe.

"A dick move I know but who could resist you-" she blushed at that and he smirked when he noticed. "Your blue eyes amazed me the more. When you would stare at me I wished," his calm expression was back. "I wished everything turned out different,"

"So....you were never actually sincere to my cousin?" He nodded. "Then why did you want to get married to her if you liked try im"

"But my mom had already made the deal and I had to marry her, my mom did everything she could to make it work. When your cousin- when she took off, I was confused at the same time, I was I don't know- happy?" He smiled and tightened his hold on her. "So you tell me, am I in the wrong for falling for you so fast?" She smiled and shook her head still.

He relaxed leaning against he egde of the pool, "What about you? When did you fall in love with me?" He asked and she froze.