twenty~eight!....

***

The door slammed shut with a thud as he walked away from Clarissa. The door automatically slammed in her face but she opened it still and walked after him. She stopped to look around where he had gone and found him walking up the stairs to her room. Ignoring the curious stare of Daniel's assistant, she ran after him.

Clarissa shut the door of the bedroom behind her leaving Becky to stare at them in curiosity. They had been so excited to go out and now he comes back angry. She shrugged excusing herself from the dinning before walking to her own bedroom to wallow in her own thoughts. A good thing the bedrooms were soundproofed so whatever they thought was to solution to their anger would be none of her business.

"What was that about?" Clarissa voice had been ignored once again making her frown. If it's one thing that got her paranoid easily, it would be to be ignored.

"Daniel?" She called trying to hide her own frustration. Why was he so affected that she had come back into their lives anyways? Was he still in love with her? He combed his hair in frustration trying to calm himself down. She couldn't harvest the thought. Her breathing became raged as she hugged him from behind. She felt him visibly calm.

"Stop it!" She blurted out. "Stop trying to shut me out please." Her voice broke.

He turned to her rather slowly engulfing her in an embrace. He cupped her cheeks and her eyes flickered shut at the warmth of his touch.

"Does she still matter to you?" She found herself asking. Her eyes flickered open once more. It was then he realised the meaning of her question. She was having doubts about them. Even he too wasn't too sure what he was feeling. This couldn't be something more than anger. He was just angry that she decided to show her face after months. That was necessarily all- maybe.

He frowned when he saw that the suggestion of keeping her hair all wild for him made it steal her face away from him. So, he took the disturbing hair behind her ear noticing the pink stain of her cheeks and she just watched him caress her cheek. Her pants and heavy breaths were beginning to calm under his stare and when he noticed, he leaned in. Her eyes shut awaiting the coming feel of his lips but still didn't forget to spill the tears that had gathered in it.

He hesitated but locked lips with her still, wanting to feel her lips against his with urgency. She wasted no time in responding because all she thought about the whole evening was when they were going to be alone together, like this. His arms circled her waist as his lips feasted on hers, more insistent and demanding this time. His hands went to her hair, then to her face cradling them and angling them in whatever way he wanted.

He obtained entrance when she gave him a chance and their tongues tangled. Her hands roughly combed his hair, and his, reached for the zipper of her dress at the same time leaving her hot everywhere.

She felt his hard length against her as they grinded into each other. When he saw that she was a drug he couldn't get enough of, he swore to have her that night, her body against his, entangled with the sheets.

She felt herself dip in the sheets. She gasped at the sudden feeling of what was beneath them. She reached for him again kissing him rather slowly, moaning each time their tongues met. Letting go of his face, she reached for his belt undoing them as he pulled his shirt over his head. She arched into him giving him chance to unhook her bra.

His mouth found her nipple soon and she moaned aloud which seemed to give him more incentive to lash on it more, torturing her with his tongue. He shook his head to get rid of his hair that came reaching for his face, watching her with interest as he pulled away her panties rather slowly. She arched her hips to him in desperation, this was how he made her feel, good- hot- sexy- geez!

"You are even more beautiful than I imagined." So she had not been the only one fantasizing about his body against hers like this.

"You're not so bad yourself." She found herself massaging his abs and trailing her palm down his muscles as he finally got read of his obstacle.

"Spread your legs for me," She did so with less urgency than she expected. She didn't want him to discover how desperate she was to feel his manhood against her.

"You will be the death of me." She said more to herself but he smiled, having overheard her words.

"I can't be merciful." Not right now!

"You-" He interrupted her leaching unto her lips in a fiery continual kiss that got her mind away from their conversation. She gasped when she felt him against her and he only used that opportunity to deepen their kiss. He teased her a bit more than she could take and just then, she felt him plug into her.

Her nails pierced into his back as she groaned.

__$

Becky ignored the call immediately she saw the ID- banana boy.

What could henry want this time? She thought she convinced him never to call again even though she wasn't sure what she was doing and why she was even pushing him away. She was very much attracted to Henry, though she didn't think he should know about it any moment from then.

She rolled her eyes before getting in bed and shutting her eyes to sleep. She couldn't wait for this trip to be over already.

__$

He watched her sleeping form taking her hair behind her ear softly. So they went on a romantic date, her cousin showed up, he got angry and he got lost in her. He looked at her arm where he had held unto her tightly on seeing his marks on her skin he began to trace them with his finger before sighing and lifting himself off the bed.

"I'm sorry Rissa, I'm so sorry."

He couldn't be!