Epilogue!

***

P.s:

(Mature content below! At readers risk)

---

"Paris?!" She exclaimed hen she looked at their ticket.

"Stop yelling honey, you're becoming the centre of attraction."

"I or we?" He shrugged. "Nevertheless, how did you know that I wanted to go to Paris?"

"I asked you remember. At the restaurant? You said it was a pretty city and I took it that you always dreamed of coming here but don't worry, we have other countries to visit."

Her mouth went agape.

"Other countries!" She exclaimed for the nth time and he was forced to look around. She envelope him in a tight hug.

"Thank you!" He smiled when he regained himself." I don't know what I would do without you"

"Probably nothing but-ouch!"

"Spoiler!" She pinched his nose but ended up laughing at his expression and later on, he joined her too.

"I love you," She told him and this time, the smile he gave was not his signature smirk, it was not sly and he replied with a lot of emotions running through him.

"I love you too sweetheart."

---

She exclaimed a wow when she got down from their car. Paris was beautiful, especially at night.

He pulled her first to a food stand to get a taste of one of Paris' best.

Sorvlakis,

He waited till she tasted it. "Like it?" She nodded in approval having two more in her hands.

"Let's go?" She equipped herself with one more before walking behind him.

They entered their pre arranged car again next to the mall.

He pulled her in almost immediately. Not wanting to waste any more time for the night was a long one.

--

"And here we are,"

"Em, Daniel did you happen to miss the way? In case you haven't noticed this is a 'women's lingerie' shop."

"And a woman is standing beside me." Her eyes widen in realisation.

"No,no, oh no!" But he wouldn't listen.

"Do you need something sir?" A lady asked him.

"Take care of her for me." He gently pushed her to the lady's hold and turned away. The first thing that met his eye was a beautiful diamond glittering shoe. He admired it from afar, contemplating whether she would like it. Without any more thoughts, he smiled and went for it.

He walked into the store and they were quick to attend to him. He pointed to the shoe before walking further to check it out properly. He took out the price tag.

Definitely not sure she should see it.

He tore it off before saying to the person in charge, "Pack it up for me."

Clarissa took her head only, out of the curtains before whispering.

"Em..a little help, please?" The two ladies in charge stopped their discussion and turned to her.

---

She had her head to his chest and he had his arms around her as they rode to their hotel.

"I never knew Paris was this beautiful."