6-You and Me

So, it's become a regular thing now where I pair songs for each chapter. You don't have to listen to them, if you don't like them I get it. But I always listen to music when I'm on here and I usually try and find songs in my playlist that suit the chapters. The songs I give are usually the songs that I play while I write them. Same with the outfits/gifs

 Same with the outfits/gifs

"Come on, y/n.  We've been in here for like an hour now." Without looking up at him, you replied "Ty, shut up. This is an extremely big decision." "Y/n it's a movie, pick one." Ty nagged, clearly impatient. Abbie huffed from behind the pair of you, crossing her arms as she leant agains the wall. You turned to her with both movies in your hand. "When Harry met sally?" Holding it forward. "You've got Mail?" Pushing that one forward. She inspected them both equally, pulling a face of concentration. "Harry met sally." Finalising it with a nod. "You're right." Placing the other movie down, the three of you finally walked to the vinyl section. "Right, Ty. I've picked my movie, now hurry up and pick your record." Ty went his separate way as you and Abbie settled for a stroll through the aisles.

"How's your sister ?" Abbie's sister had recently gone through a tough breakup, it was tiring for Abbie you could tell; she was the one who had to stay up all night consoling her heartbroken sister. She was a fill-in parent for her siblings, hence why she was constantly nursing you. "She's better now. Thank god for that, my sleeping pattern is fucked." You smiled at her as the two of you flicked through the records in front of you.

After a few minutes of browsing, you were about to turn into the next aisle when you quickly jerked back hiding in your previous aisle. "Y/n. What the hell are you doing ?" Abbie's confused self stalked up behind you. You turned to her, shushing her, aggressively with your hand on her mouth. "Mr Murphy." Whispering, you gestured to the next aisle. Her eyes went wide from above your hand, you lifted it off bringing your index finger to your mouth. Abbie hesitantly walked to the end of the big shelf obstructing her view; peeping her head around it slightly. She, also, jerked her head back with a frightened expression.
"I hate seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a fish out of water, it's not right." Abbie nodded her head as you quickly put on your brave face. "Okay. So we're just gonna...walk past. Act natural. It's as weird for him as it is for us." Abbie didn't respond but the straightening of her posture was answer enough. "Right. Maybe we should say hi ?" "What, no! We should not say hi ! You don't even like him! Why would you say hi!" Turning back around to face her, you looked at her frantically. "Would you shut up! Your whisper-shouting isn't exactly whispering!" She snapped her mouth with a frown. "Look I'm just gonna say hi, be nice to the guy." You smirked. Abbie rolled her eyes and was about to protest when you suddenly sauntered round the corner.

Applying a nonchalant demeanour, you stopped at a shelf a few feet from him, flicking through records you didn't recognise. He looked over at you but did a double take when he recognised that smug face. Rolling his eyes, he brought his attention back to his records. You saw his reaction from the corner of your eye, smirking as a result. Innocently, you turned to him. Commencing your little show. "Sir ? hey sir ! It's me Y/n. You're student." "Hello, Miss l/n." He sighed, not bothering to turn. "Mr Murphy, a vinyl fan. Who'd of guessed." He briefly flashed you an unamused face. "Whatcha' got there?" Actually interested, you walked closer. Cillian looked at you, seeing how you were now a few inches from his face. "I don't know yet, looking for something new." He answered although his face displayed his suspicion of your now normal person. "Oh, if you want something good you're looking in the wrong section, pal." Grabbing onto his arm, you ignored the spark that went through you as you felt his bicep flex in your grip. Cillian blushed slightly, as you dragged him down the aisle. Stopping in front of the A section, you flicked through coming to a stop when you got to a familiar name. "Aha!" Exclaiming in triumph. He smiled fondly from behind you at the noise but wiped it away as you turned back. He accepted the record from your hands, inspecting it with confusion. He scrutinised. "Alice Cooper ?" "Lace & whiskey ?"Giving him a look of understanding, you added. "Look I know you might think it's a bit too electric guitar and Satan worshiping." Pausing, he laughed before you continued. "But Lace & whiskey is my favourite album." He pursed his lips in thought, flipping it over to inspect the songs. "You and me." His eyes snapped to yours, making you blush slightly. "Huh ?" Gulping rapidly, you replied somewhat flustered. "You and me. It's my favourite song on there." Indicating to it with your finger. He nodded, as he stifled a smile. "Well. It's not my style but I'll give it a go." He tucked the record under his arm; folding his hands in front of his crotch, drawing your attention to it. You both realised what you were doing as he coughed awkwardly and you looked anywhere but him. "I'm gonna go pay for this, now." His gravelly Irish voice, giving you shudders. "Unless you plan on stealing it, that would be wise." You joked. He let out a small chuckle, that made you smile. He returned an equally genuine smile, shaking his head immediately afterwards that returned his face to its usual emotionless one.

Abbie watched as you stared after him. Once he was out of sight, she walked up behind you? Ty coming round the corner as well completely clueless. "I've got it let's go." Snapping out of your daze, you cleared your throat, facing your friends. "Umm yeah, yeah let's go." Abbie smirked after you, now putting the pieces together.

As you and Abbie trailed after Ty who was currently taking a call, you felt Ab staring at you. "What?" Flicking her eyes away, she concealed a smirk. "Seriously, What?" "Nothing" Responding, flatly. "Abs I can hear you judging me. What is it!" "It's just... you seemed to be enjoying yourself. With a certain teacher of ours." Scoffing at her insinuation, you looked at her wildly. "Abbie ! I was just being nice, didn't you tell me not to argue with him. You should be proud, I'm actually listening to your advice." "Hey! Don't blame me for fancying the guy. I can't help your sexual desire for him." Pushing her, she laughed at your denial. "I do not !" Tyler turned around with a look of confusion before turning his attention back to his call. Realising how loud you were being, you lowered your voice coming closer to her. "I do not have sexual desires for the man." Bringing her hands up in defence, she replied. "Hey I don't blame ya'. I'd personally love to wake up to that." "Oh yeah. Well then be my guest." Speeding up a bit, you found your place next to Tyler. "You can have him, consider it me being selfless."

Laughing, the three of you walked home, but there were moments during the night where your attention drifted to a certain Irishman and your mind was extremely conflicted at the moment.