7-Just get it over with

Warning: there is vague sexual content in this chapter. Don't continue if it makes you uncomfortable.

~

~

This was the third time in the past few weeks. He couldn't help himself. He'd been lacking in this department for well over a year now. Admittedly, it hadn't bothered him at first, but ever since his visions had started... well, like I said... he couldn't help himself.

He felt quite like a horny teenage boy again. Constantly having to deal with his problem in the toilets. Hiding his arousal behind desks or folders. The worst part was he was getting erections over his fucking student... if only he could fuck said student. He didn't know if you knew, but you're outfits were getting tighter or more revealing as the weeks went by and it was getting very hard to remain professional. What he didn't know is that it was intentional, not to tease him but mainly because you wanted to impress him. But this was the problem; he couldn't tell the difference. So to stop himself from serious jail time, he had started shagging his co-worker as release. The... oh so eager, Miss Perks. Surprisingly, she had flipped the switch once they'd started. That woman was the walking definition of lady on the streets, freak in the sheets. She wasn't amazing at it, but she was energetic. In a concerning way. They'd had a few quickies over time, now becoming routine. They didn't go out or text but she wouldn't object when he dragged her into a supply closet or a disabled toilet.

He continued to thrust into her from behind, trying to ignore the sounds of her over-compensating. Focused on release. He had to keep his mouth zipped due to the worry he'd call out the wrong name, then he'd be both figuratively and literally screwed. Behind his closed eyes , he had been imagining your body in front of him. Your lips letting out a string of curses and moans. Your hips, his fingers would be digging into.

He felt Miss Perks finish around him; feeling his own not far off, he pulled out finishing on her back. He quickly snapped out of his haze, grabbing tissues from his desk with haste. Miss Perks still hadn't moved on account of her catching her breath. Cillian on the other hand, was trying to remain calm as their little session hadn't done anything to make him feel better. His thoughts had only enhanced his arousal, meaning that he was still grumpy and unsatisfied.

Cillian passed her the handful of tissues, using some extra to clean anything on the desk. The pair of them, speedily, got dressed. Sorting out any loose dregs or messy hair. "That... was just what I needed." She smirked, Cillian looked at her blankly, inside he was scolding himself for relenting. The bell signalled the end of lunch, saving him from having to reply. When he looked up from sorting his desk, Mary had disappeared out the door through the crowd of students that had now started to increase. "Settle down." Calming the class down, he tried to avoid the gaze of a certain smiley student as he ran a hand down his face.

Well into the class, Cillian was stood at the whiteboard, writing text down when he heard whispers behind him. He was not in the mood for bullshit today and it really showed when he span around. "Go." His eyes immediately latched onto the boy in front of you. "Huh?" The boy seemed nervous, caught in Mr Murphys bad mood. Of course you were involved, again. "If you and Miss l/n are so eager to converse you can't wait till the end of class it must be important, yes ?" Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he noticed the boy pale. "Well come on then, don't be shy. Stand up !" Raising his voice, the boy flinched.